Khabib lack of respect for Henry Cejudo

"Durrr Hurrrr he'd get beat by LWs!!!"

It's 2019, how do people still not understand what p4p means?
Its not merely that LWs would beat him head to head, that much is obvious but not that relevant to p4p discussions. Its also that LW is far deeper than either FLW or BW. IMO both Tony and Khabib are higher than Cejudo p4p.

Well P4P has always been a thing. They don't effect real rankings or matchups at all. They're purely a way for hardcore fans to compare fighters from different divisions. Don't know why people get so worked up by them.
Because people act like they are real and should be taken in account in match making and title implications.

huh?

Divisional rankings make sense because you can fight other ranked (or unranked) fighters and move up/down accordingly.

P4p will never fight each other and that makes it stupid. We'll never see the 135 woman's champ fight the 125 male champ even if the female is ranked higher in the p4p. We're never gonna see the 185 champ fight the 155 champ even though the 155 champ is ranked higher in p4p. We're never going to see the 170 champ fight a contender at 205 even though the 170 champ could be considered the p4p best fighter in world.

It's hypothetical completely based off a couple individuals' feelings about a fighter. It's not based on competition just strictly promotional and for marketing purposes. Examples of this is how many fighters have fallen from p4p slots without even losing? Just magically went down in rankings. I got 2 off the top of my head: DC and Nunes.

And for the record I'm for open weight no weight classes. Then we'd really see if who the best fighters in the world are.
<mma4><mma4>
That makes sense when you put it like that.

Still, the p4p rankings would be fine to me if there wasn’t dumb shit like Cejudo being #2 happening.

Well everyone's got their own opinion, but Khabib hasn't done anything special himself yet. Is he a 2 weight division champion? Is he a long reigning champion with multiple defenses? Does he have an Olympic Gold Medal (lol)? And he's contemplating retirement soon.

Fake humble and hypocrite.

It is known. Only huggers and slow people cant see through it at this point

Last edited:
Dumbass alert
Yeah. You'll defend how fighter A will get his brains beat in by fighter B but will justify fighter A being ranked higher in hypothetical non competition rankings just for promotional purposes.

It's reasons like this that Ferguson isn't fighting for a title. It's all due to non competition reasons like p4p and popularity.

If it has nothing to due with actual competition rankings don't matter. If I can never fight you then we shouldn't have our names in the same pool.

Definitely should be way behind Cejudo (somebody with he balls to move up in weight).

"Durrr Hurrrr he'd get beat by LWs!!!"

It's 2019, how do people still not understand what p4p means?
It means fairytales. Pretend the fighter is something they are not. P4p is garbage

27-0 is not that impressive when you were brought up like a boxer only fighting guys your dad knew you would win against before stepping up to the big leagues

Khabib could share a video of him watching paint dry and you snowflakes will find a way to get triggered.

This is some next level reaching lol.

27-0 is not that impressive when you were brought up like a boxer only fighting guys your dad knew you would win against before stepping up to the big leagues

He's 11-0 in the ufc. Just so you know.

Before reading sherdog I didn't like Khabib so much, don't like his personality, I like to party, get drunk and smash pussies.

Then I discovered the haters.
The posts on this thread from no life POS are pathetic.

Not everyone is entertained by little people.

huh?

Divisional rankings make sense because you can fight other ranked (or unranked) fighters and move up/down accordingly.

P4p will never fight each other and that makes it stupid. We'll never see the 135 woman's champ fight the 125 male champ even if the female is ranked higher in the p4p. We're never gonna see the 185 champ fight the 155 champ even though the 155 champ is ranked higher in p4p. We're never going to see the 170 champ fight a contender at 205 even though the 170 champ could be considered the p4p best fighter in world.

It's hypothetical completely based off a couple individuals' feelings about a fighter. It's not based on competition just strictly promotional and for marketing purposes. Examples of this is how many fighters have fallen from p4p slots without even losing? Just magically went down in rankings. I got 2 off the top of my head: DC and Nunes.

And for the record I'm for open weight no weight classes. Then we'd really see if who the best fighters in the world are.

the p4p rankings do seem even more arbitrary than divisional rankings, since p4p has to compare people in different divisions where some are more stacked than others

it would be cool to see no weight classes, but without different titles up for grabs i think viewership numbers would go down. having that shiny belt up for grabs draws people in, to a degree

Khabib knows that if Cejudo had the ray from Honey I Blew Up the Kids, he'd be his worst matchup on planet Earth.

Back