Khabib lack of respect for Henry Cejudo

BonesWinckleJones

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Back at the press conference Dustin was asked about legacy and how winning Khabib would help
his pound for pound listing,then in the middle of the sentence Khabib said "After Henry Cejudo pound for pound number 2" and cracked laughing looking at Islam Makachaev,the midget division is not respected by LW? or its just Khabib ego?

27-0 with the majority of them being bums and he has the nerve to laugh at Cejudo. I hope he's focused because if he's not Dustin is going to take him to town

Henry is 5'4. It's funny.

It is extremely funny. The entire LW division would beat Cejudo but he's somehow #2 in the promotional only p4p rankings.

It is kind of a joke though....

"Durrr Hurrrr he'd get beat by LWs!!!"

It's 2019, how do people still not understand what p4p means?

Tell any guy on the street that a 5'3 guy is the p4p king of the world and he too will laugh. Its natural.

It is extremely funny. The entire LW division would beat Cejudo but he's somehow #2 in the promotional only p4p rankings.
That isn't how that works. Hws would beat 99% of other fighters, that doesn't mean they're higher ranked P4P

Maybe he just has an extremely close relationship with Makhachev and wanted to share a moment of appreciation for Henry with him.

I mean Khabib would get beat by HWs. Whatever, just a joke -- just not the funniest one I guess...

That isn't how that works. Hws would beat 99% of other fighters, that doesn't mean they're higher ranked P4P
P4p is retarded. That's why i said promotional use only. They change p4p rankings when the need to promote a fight.

THERE SHOULD BE NO SUCH THING AS POUND FOR POUND RANKINGS.

...but why lol? following that logic there should be no weight classes - everything should be open weight.

The p4p rankings are fine, I just think Cejudo is getting way too high of a push up the rankings. He arguably lost to DJ, and he finished a completely drained Dillashaw.
His win against Marlon was very impressive yes - but it doesn't make any sense to put him as #2 in the p4p rankings.

I dont like Cejudo, but his accomplishments in mma TRUMPS Khabibs accomplishments.

P4p is retarded. That's why i said promotional use only. They change p4p rankings when the need to promote a fight.

Well P4P has always been a thing. They don't effect real rankings or matchups at all. They're purely a way for hardcore fans to compare fighters from different divisions. Don't know why people get so worked up by them.

Him and Henry are friends last I saw. He's probably just busting his balls.

lets see khabib try 170. He's a chicken who can barely make 155 without death.
Triple champ is the goat

Last edited:
...but why lol? following that logic there should be no weight classes - everything should be open weight.
huh?

Divisional rankings make sense because you can fight other ranked (or unranked) fighters and move up/down accordingly.

P4p will never fight each other and that makes it stupid. We'll never see the 135 woman's champ fight the 125 male champ even if the female is ranked higher in the p4p. We're never gonna see the 185 champ fight the 155 champ even though the 155 champ is ranked higher in p4p. We're never going to see the 170 champ fight a contender at 205 even though the 170 champ could be considered the p4p best fighter in world.

It's hypothetical completely based off a couple individuals' feelings about a fighter. It's not based on competition just strictly promotional and for marketing purposes. Examples of this is how many fighters have fallen from p4p slots without even losing? Just magically went down in rankings. I got 2 off the top of my head: DC and Nunes.

And for the record I'm for open weight no weight classes. Then we'd really see if who the best fighters in the world are.

he would also get smoked by ww's but hes a pussy who rather have seizures than fight people his size
Lol at actually believing that

Back