Khabib lack of respect for Henry Cejudo

Because people act like they are real and should be taken in account in match making and title implications.
Lolwut? Who thinks p4p rankings should effect title shots?

Lolwut? Who thinks p4p rankings should effect title shots?
Dude. That's exactly how Holloway's name got thrown into the LW. Because he was ranked higher then both Khabib and Ferguson when Ferguson got injured.

Then instead of making Porier vs Ferguson for next crack at Khabib they made Holloway vs Ferguson/Porier because he was ranked higher p4p then both.

Khabib could share a video of him watching paint dry and you snowflakes will find a way to get triggered.

This is some next level reaching lol.
No doubt the McGarglers are out in full force today

Dude. That's exactly how Holloway's name got thrown into the LW. Because he was ranked higher then both Khabib and Ferguson when Ferguson got injured.

Then instead of making Porier vs Ferguson for next crack at Khabib they made Holloway vs Ferguson/Porier because he was ranked higher p4p then both.
What? No. Holloway went up because he's having a hard time making fw. And he got the dustin fight because he was the fw champ, not because of p4p rankings.

Henry moved up at 135 and scalped the belt. The timing was great as the bigger names were either aging out, fouled out or going down a skid.
I think if he can somewhat parlay his "name" or current spotlight into a 145 shot without going through the shark tank. Henry would have accomplished TJ's dream.

What? No. Holloway went up because he's having a hard time making fw. And he got the dustin fight because he was the fw champ, not because of p4p rankings.
He didn't get the Dustin fight. Remember it the fight was first Holloway vs Ferguson then Holloway vs Dustin. Holloway was the constant.

Why? Because they were trying to promote Holloway and backdoor him a belt in a division he never fought in before. For promotional non competitive reasons.

He didn't get the Dustin fight. Remember it the fight was first Holloway vs Ferguson then Holloway vs Dustin. Holloway was the constant.

Why? Because they were trying to promote Holloway and backdoor him a belt in a division he never fought in before. For promotional non competitive reasons.
Because he was the champ at fw, and possibly can't fight at fw anymore. Champs generally get a shot much faster when going up in weight. But none of that has anything to do with P4P.

We also aren't in an era where shots are given out based on merit.

If I want to see midgets fight Ill go to the circus.

We also aren't in an era where shots are given out based on merit.
I know and p4p is one of the tools they use to prop fighters who the promotional machine gets behind.

I know and p4p is one of the tools they use to prop fighters who the promotional machine gets behind.
I guess but that doesn't then translate to fights being chosen based on P4P. They look to make the most profitable fight. If that lines up with the rightful contender getting the shot that's a bonus, but the goal is always to make the fight that sells.

Rankings are sometimes used to hype fighters but they don't make shots purely based on rankings. Especially P4P rankings.

Cejudo's accomplishments are waaaaaay more impressive than Khabib's. Sure, Khabib is 27-0, but he only has like 3 or 4 top 10 wins. Damn near everyone he fought before the UFC was a giant can. Even the people he fought in the UFC before RDA weren't that great.

Cejudo is an olympic gold medalist, dethroned Mighty Mouse to become 125lbs champ, KO'd EPO Dillashaw, and TKO'd Moraes to become a champ champ.

It means fairytales. Pretend the fighter is something they are not. P4p is garbage

I agree that it is useless, but there is still a well established definition that I can't for the life of me understand why people don't get. If you want to argue against the merits of p4p, thats fine but people should start from the actual definition.

Its not merely that LWs would beat him head to head, that much is obvious but not that relevant to p4p discussions. Its also that LW is far deeper than either FLW or BW. IMO both Tony and Khabib are higher than Cejudo p4p.

Whether or not he can beat LWs is completely irrelevant. Your second argument actually makes sense though.

They are friends and it was obviously a joke. People will literally find anything to hate on Khabib lmao, butt hurt McGregor nuthuggers are like no others.

imagine liking Conor Mcgregor in 2019. Dude has been honestly irrelevant for a long time.

P4p is always shit, everybody should laugh at it

Back