Khabib eyeing football career after getting offers

I feel like he has more transferrable skills to American football

Hilarious in that he has no chance of doing it, but being on a football World Cup winning team is a much bigger deal than being a UFC Champ -- unless you're Dana White and think MMA is already bigger than football.

Football (or soccer) is by far the biggest sport in the world (nothing comes remotely close), and the World Cup is its biggest event. Its by far the most prestigious title in sports. And I say that as someone who isn't a big fan of the sport, but who understands numbers -- and the numbers are so clearly bigger for soccer than anything else that only a troll (or Dana White) would say otherwise.

No it's hilarious in the sense that he's an undefeated ex-UFC Champ who if he had a magic button he'd trade his MMA acomplishments for winning the football World Cup.

Also not the first time he's said this type of thing, although Khabib known for his wrestling he believes getting an Olympic Gold in Judo is more prestigous over wrestling and something that he'd prefer.

It's refreshing to see a MMA fighter speak like this instead of them always trying to tell us how much harder and superior MMA is compared to other sports just because they're participants.

No it's hilarious in the sense that he's an undefeated ex-UFC Champ who if he had a magic button he'd trade his MMA acomplishments for winning the football World Cup.

Also not the first time he's said this type of thing, although Khabib known for his wrestling he believes getting an Olympic Gold in Judo is more prestigous over wrestling and something that he'd prefer.

It's refreshing to see a MMA fighter speak like this instead of them always trying to tell us how much harder and superior MMA is compared to other sports just because they're participants.

Not arguing. In fact I suspect most UFC champs would trade their MMA accomplishments for winning either football World Cup or NFL Superbowl or NBA championship or MLB World Series or Wimbledon finals or Master's gold champion or Stanley Cup champions, or actually a pretty long list of much more prestigious and higher paying sports. MMA is a niche sport, and pays accordingly.

soccer is for pansies.
It's called football son.
And those pansies are getting paid .
Ladyboy Ronaldo wiped 4 billion off cokes shares the other day..

Not one MMA fighter will ever have influence like that..

Khabib isn't good at football, at least he can't humiliate himself like someone could in boxing

It's called football son.
And those pansies are getting paid .
Ladyboy Ronaldo wiped 4 billion off cokes shares the other day..

Not one MMA fighter will ever have influence like that..
Please. Call it soccer.

And I am aware of their wages. It’s sickening what these pansies get paid. They are glorified actors.

Please. Call it soccer.

And I am aware of their wages. It’s sickening what these pansies get paid. They are glorified actors.
Yanks call it soccer..we invented it and it's football.
Only some idiots who throw a egg with their hands would call football soccer and egg chucking football...
<FookIsThatGuy>

Nobody credible will give him offers. Suprise his relevance has dropped so quickly to the point he needs these publicity stunts. This sport is a cruel and forgetful one.

Thats because its more of a circus and less of a sport these days.

Yanks call it soccer..we invented it and it's football.
Only some idiots who throw a egg with their hands would call football soccer and egg chucking football...
<FookIsThatGuy>
Your English?

I am so sorry for you. Get well soon.

and soccer is a sport for the gays who were into drama and wouldn’t man up and play rugby.

Your English?

I am so sorry for you. Get well soon.

and soccer is a sport for the gays who were into drama and wouldn’t man up and play rugby.
Sorry, get well soon.
I don't understand what you are trying to insinuate.

And the comparison to rugby is just plain straight up dumb.
How would someone like our own Phil foden who is about 150 pounds soaking wet, go and play rugby against someone like Inga the winger who was about 300 pounds and ran like a gazelle and smashed his way through walls..

Stupid , just stupid..

Go and have a lie down son and think about these things you are saying.

It's like you have the IQ of a gohper.
<{hfved}>

Sorry, get well soon.
I don't understand what you are trying to insinuate.

And the comparison to rugby is just plain straight up dumb.
How would someone like our own Phil foden who is about 150 pounds soaking wet, go and play rugby against someone like Inga the winger who was about 300 pounds and ran like a gazelle and smashed his way through walls..

Stupid , just stupid..

Go and have a lie down son and think about these things you are saying.

It's like you have the IQ of a gohper.
<{hfved}>
I am sorry for you in the sense that you are English.

Did you know rugby was created when this soccer player decided to stop being a lil pansy’??

I am sorry for you in the sense that you are English.

Did you know rugby was created when this soccer player decided to stop being a lil pansy’??
Hang on your a Aussie...
Oh for fucks sake why didn't you say so.
You are a bastard outcast child of us English, Just a criminal send down under to wallow in our shadow..
Now be a good boy and get our ashes urn ready for when we come and whoop you like the redheaded step child that you are..

Dildo.... I guess if the name fits you wear it huh....<Lmaoo>

Last edited:
Imagine really believing that Khabib really thinks he will play in an A league team... Even Khabib knows he never will. He justs wants to be involved in football, even thinks about starting his own team.

His kicking game was never that strong

Khabib im-a-gonna-take-the-kick-ov

Dude is 100 years old by soccer standards.

Khabib has (just like most combat athletes) way too much free time, lol.

Back