Football fans are now making the same mistake that MMA/UFC fans always make

Kansas City loses confirmed
Hope so. I’m from Michigan originally so obviously plus Tom Brady rhymes with Lady whereas Tony Romo rhymes with homogenized milk. Is true I learned this on a website which was ran by Drew Bledsoe back in like 2004

Gisele is also mega wealthy, tall, lanky etc.

Swift has the higher net worth (but Gisele is wicked wealthy) but I got to go with Gisele in the looks department overall. Way beyond? Not for me. Look at Gisele at the same age.
His sons baby mama is pretty hot too for an older lady lolIMG_0786.jpeg

Dumb to compare team sports and individual sports. The entire time during Manning's and Brady's careers I felt like Manning was the better QB. Alas brady has 5 more rings.

Dumb to compare team sports and individual sports. The entire time during Manning's and Brady's careers I felt like Manning was the better QB. Alas brady has 5 more rings.
I kind not feel like Josh Allen is the Manning to Mahomes being the Brady at this point.

Mahomes is the face of the NFL so they rig the Chiefs games every season for them, it’s no secret. You can literally see how they rig the playoffs for the Chiefs. The NFL is considered entertainment so they legally can do this. Which is why you’ll never see teams with small fanbases in the SB like the Bills or Lions in modern times. It’s all about money.

That’s why I’m more of a college football fan, it’s obvious the NFL is gonna rig it for the Chiefs every season or have a SB that has some drama attached to it

hes good, there’s no denying that. brady played 23 seasons, so he’s got a ways to go, and who knows if he can even go that long. if he keeps on his current course, there’s a chance he can match or surpass brady’s career. only time will tell.

and then of course there’s another aspect to his career. he gets a little bit of an extra push in the media because he sort of represents something to some people. so yes, you are going to see some hyperbole and premature deification in some circles. it’s obnoxious, but everyone should be used to it by now (especially mma fans).
Because it’s rigged, people call this out every season how every call goes in the Chiefs favor everytime. Mahomes is the current poster boy.

What a shit analogy. Mahomes is an evolution from Brady. He has better stats in almost every category. If he wins his 3rd Super Bowl this season he'll be on a similar pace to Brady. Of course people are going to speculate what his end of career might look like.
He’s only won the SB twice and literally has the best team around him, the best o line and receivers in the game. Brady when he was with the Pats never had a complete team.

If it weren't for Taylor Swift, no one would give a shit about the Chiefs.

Kelce has the GOAT girlfriend, way beyond Brady's girl.

Is Taylor Swift like a God in America or something?

She's literally just another pop star over here.

You gotta admit , he's the best quarterback we have ever seen. Incredible the stuff he pulls off. He's got a long way to go accomplishment wise to be any sort of GOAT, but dude is taking the most rag tag group of WRs to the super bowl, twice.
He’s had the best O line in the NFL each SB appearance. The NFL literally rigs the games for him which they legally are allowed to do since NFL is classified as entertainment

He’s had the best O line in the NFL each SB appearance. The NFL literally rigs the games for him which they legally are allowed to do since NFL is classified as entertainment
Lol he was running for his life in the one against Tampa, that line was ass.

They put whoever at the top that acts woke.

Huh?

No, I mean, how is she influencing people's feelings on NFL sides?

Dude said "only reason people care is Taylor Swift", but I've no idea how that could work.

Lol he was running for his life in the one against Tampa, that line was ass.
his line is the best in the NFL. He’s sacked the least out of every team besides the Bills. The Chiefs always have the best O line and receivers.
IMG_2860.jpeg

Huh?

No, I mean, how is she influencing people's feelings on NFL sides?

Dude said "only reason people care is Taylor Swift", but I've no idea how that could work.
She started dating Kelce at the beginning of the season so it was obvious from the get go they wanted them in the SB for the storyline. It’s all fixed

People did the same with Roger Federer in tennis. He did end up the GOAT for a short time, but was passed shortly after by more or less a contemporary.

This happens in sports in general. Boxing is an exception since they have an unusual fascination with classical boxers.

True, but right now volk is the goat featherweight and izzy isn’t even close to anderson

People did the same with Roger Federer in tennis. He did end up the GOAT for a short time, but was passed shortly after by more or less a contemporary.

This happens in sports in general. Boxing is an exception since they have an unusual fascination with classical boxers.
Is tennis any good? MMA is starting to wear on my psyche and I’m considering watching it

Is tennis any good? MMA is starting to wear on my psyche and I’m considering watching it

I don't know. I've watched and played it since I was a kid so I can't be objective about it. It's similar to MMA in the sense that it's 1 vs 1 and there are various different styles of play. But the golden age of it is coming to an end with Federer and Nadal basically being done. Novak is still hanging on. Alcaraz looks to be a prodigy level talent, but we'll see. The personalities in the sport are pretty boring for the most part.

I don't know. I've watched it since I was a kid so I can't be objective about it. It's similar to MMA in the sense that it's 1 vs 1 and there are various different styles of play. But the golden age of it is coming to an end with Federer and Nadal basically being done. Novak is still hanging on. The personalities in the sport are pretty boring for the most part.
Damn. Yeah I get that. I remember getting into football (association) 2 years after my dad’s team Manchester United started to fall off. It felt like I missed out on the golden age

Back