Khabib eyeing football career after getting offers

Not trying to get too offensive so I im trying to keep it classy, in terms of the editing my post.

khabib has a secondary vocational degree. Now, I am not trying to beat him up, it is still a great educational move but let’s not throw around highly educated.
Come off it, my point stands... I obviously wasn't trying to suggest he was fucking Einstein or anything, compared to the average man he is highly educated.

Do some research before you make a fool of yourself next time.

Highly Educated ?

That is a suspicious comment.

If khabib was indeed “highly Educarated” he would have left that shit hole Dagistan
So, please educate us on where would "educated, rich person" move to? Would Nebraska, Iowa, Georgia, Mississippi, Louisiana, Kansas be a better, more beautiful place? You truly are an uneducated idiot..

Come off it, my point stands... I obviously wasn't trying to suggest he was fucking Einstein or anything, compared to the average man he is highly educated.

Do some research before you make a fool of yourself next time.

Your point does not stand my friend, he is a great fighter and probably a wonderful person but highly educated is a bit over the top.

So, please educate us on where would "educated, rich person" move to? Would Nebraska, Iowa, Georgia, Mississippi, Louisiana, Kansas be a better, more beautiful place? You truly are an uneducated idiot..

America

and God bless the best country in the world.

Your point does not stand my friend, he is a great fighter and probably a wonderful person but highly educated is a bit over the top.
Those things are irrelevant to the point I was making... Also what ever you choose to define highly educated as is also irrelevant, there is no objective right or wrong on this... My point stands, he is more educated than the average person and speaks more languages too.

I would literally shit my pants if he was anything but horrible at soccer.

Those things are irrelevant to the point I was making... Also what ever you choose to define highly educated as is also irrelevant, there is no objective right or wrong on this... My point stands.

Well, may god bless you and your fervent stance, and you are standing like a giant my friend.

America

and God bless the best country in the world.
Ohh, and you are a retard on top of that.. Great job on the part of your country's politicians to brainwash you.. or is that your low level education?

It used to be, guys are able to go longer nowadays like cristiano
Cristiano is a freak of freaks, he is NOT your average pro soccer guy. Just because he can play until 40 doesn’t mean everybody can. Messi is a shadow of what he was in his 20’s. Sure, he’s still good but not as agile and explosive as before. Cr7 himself is nowhere near as good as he was. Data ( transfers, individual performance) shows that after 32 years old its a downhill road for soccer guys, that’s why they go to MLS or Qatar to make millions at the end of their career. At least 90% percent of ( not including goalkeepers) soccer players will be pretty washed up by the time they are 35 y/o.

Last edited:
Well, may god bless you and your fervent stance, and you are standing like a giant my friend.
lol, I just shared my opinion and backed it up, you pedantically scrutinised without even checking yourself and then once you learnt scrutinised some more..

Im sure hes talkimg about some low
Level Russian teams. I hope people dont think hes talking about La Liga Serie A or EPL. Lmao

If I were him, I’d retire and live in the dream. Why is he even looking for a job when he’s a multi millionaire and already settled for life?

Nobody credible will give him offers. Suprise his relevance has dropped so quickly to the point he needs these publicity stunts. This sport is a cruel and forgetful one.
Lol dude you’re projecting super hard

Dudes 33 which in futbol years is 65 years old

everyone move along

this qualifies as fake news

Not trying to get too offensive so I im trying to keep it classy, in terms of the editing my post.

khabib has a secondary vocational degree. Now, I am not trying to beat him up, it is still a great educational move but let’s not throw around highly educated. He is a smart guy, and a great fighter but some of you khabib fans really go over the top.
That degree would be like a grade 7 graduate in North America!

I thought he had already signed for a club.. He'll never be able to play professionally though, even Usain Bolt was gash.

A semi-pro club would happily have him for the crowd. While i am sure he isn't bad at 32 you would need to be an exceptional talent and having a good gas tank with decent ball skills isn't exceptional.

Bolt was funny attempting professional football, however it was his choice to end it not the clubs. They offered him a contract which took into account he was a project but he wanted to be highest paid on the team. He showed some good ability to get into space but no ability to do anything at all with that space. He needed an extra to control by which time he was shutdown.

Nobody credible will give him offers. Suprise his relevance has dropped so quickly to the point he needs these publicity stunts. This sport is a cruel and forgetful one.

Trying convert your popularity into $$$ isn't always that easy. He will just price himself out of it. Basically he needs to be willing to do it for very little if he wants to give a go for fun.

A semi-pro club would happily have him for the crowd. While i am sure he isn't bad at 32 you would need to be an exceptional talent and having a good gas tank with decent ball skills isn't exceptional.

Bolt was funny attempting professional football, however it was his choice to end it not the clubs. They offered him a contract which took into account he was a project but he wanted to be highest paid on the team. He showed some good ability to get into space but no ability to do anything at all with that space. He needed an extra to control by which time he was shutdown.

Yeah I thought one already had picked Khabib up, 100% gone are the days of even a 23 year old like Ian Wright making it pro and doing well professionally.

He was already in his 30's when he signed though, it was never going to pan out well whether he had stuck to it or not.

Back