Khabib eyeing football career after getting offers

0Y7nvN9r_400x400.jpg
Got a head like a basketball! Probably 225 pounds or more!

Being great in soccer / football is probably the biggest fantasy of sports lovers for most of the world. The US may be the only country where this isn't true.

He may not have the body build to be a great football star but he likely has the lungs to do it.

lol Aldo was literally on the verge of becoming a professional football.
I know - that's why I brought Aldo up :)
In all seriousness, how awesome would it be for these two guys do to a match for charity? Obviously don't start Zabit, but use him as a sub with like 10 minutes left LOL.

I know - that's why I brought Aldo up :)
In all seriousness, how awesome would it be for these two guys do to a match for charity? Obviously don't start Zabit, but use him as a sub with like 10 minutes left LOL.
I'd love to see it!

GK: Derrick Lewis

LB: Mighty Mouse
CB: Volkov
CB: Big Frank
RB: BJ Penn

CDM: Khabib
CM: Jon Jones
CM: Darren Till

LW: Aldo
RW: Adesanya

ST: Barboza

I'd love to see it!

GK: Derrick Lewis

LB: Mighty Mouse
CB: Volkov
CB: Big Frank
RB: BJ Penn

CDM: Khabib
CM: Jon Jones
CM: Darren Till

LW: Aldo
RW: Adesanya

ST: Barboza
I like it! Can we add Kalib Starnes as a reserve? He can run circles around thrse guys :)

He really didn't need this lol.. he's highly educated, rich as fuck and owns businesses.

Highly Educated ?

That is a suspicious comment.

If khabib was indeed “highly Educarated” he would have left that shit hole Dagistan

Highly Educated ?

If khabib was indeed “highly Edumacated” he would have left that shit hole :eek::eek::eek:istan.
<YeahOKJen>

"Khabib is an economist and knows six languages. Khabib received a secondary vocational education: He graduated from the Makhachkala Finance and Economics College. Now, the 31-year-old athlete is getting a higher education - he is a fourth year student at the Plekhanov Russian University of Economics.14 Nov 2019"

Your editing of your post is highly suspicious.

<YeahOKJen>

"Khabib is an economist and knows six languages. Khabib received a secondary vocational education: He graduated from the Makhachkala Finance and Economics College. Now, the 31-year-old athlete is getting a higher education - he is a fourth year student at the Plekhanov Russian University of Economics.14 Nov 2019"

Your editing of your post is highly suspicious.

Not trying to get too offensive so I im trying to keep it classy, in terms of the editing my post.

khabib has a secondary vocational degree. Now, I am not trying to beat him up, it is still a great educational move but let’s not throw around highly educated. He is a smart guy, and a great fighter but some of you khabib fans really go over the top.

Last edited:
Back