Khabib - Conor said ‘it’s only business’ he was like ‘please calm down, please don’t smesh me’

Outstriking your opponent 44-17, defending all 3 of their TDs, and clearly winning the first ever round that fighter had ever lost wouldn't diminish someone's confidence. That's dumb.

Especially when everybody just seems to forget that Conor came out round 4 taking the centre of the Octagon and attacking like he always does.

Interesting how you CONTINUE to ignore Conor's REPEATED cheating in the 3rd round, which enabled him to stay standing.

Am I weird to think that "only business" is actually a less embarrassing thing to say than "don't be bitchin'" ? "Only business" to my mind sounds like you're merely brushing off the other guy in a world-weary manner. Don't you know how the game is played? Don't be so unsophisticated as to take it all personally. And it could well mean that you shouldn't complain about cheating, excuse me, "veteran moves" as much as "Don't be bitchin" claims to be — just a lot less whiny and complaining.

Hey hes a wrestla and a bad matchup for conor ufc is turning into the ncaa div 1 channel anyways.

It’s gotta be embarrassing to be a fan of McGregor right now. Throw Jones* Cyborg and the snake in there as well.

LOL.

giphy.gif

For what reason does any Cyborg fan have reason to be embarrassed? She lost but took the loss like a champ. Even showing up to the presser with a purple pillow ala Ronda.

And Jones is clean, so I dunno why anyone would be embarrassed.

Still find it weird that he'd say something like that after a round he won. It would have made a lot more sense for him to say that after rd 2 if that's what he said and how he meant it.
Probably feeling his gas tank empty and was hoping to slow Khabib down. Why would he say it after winning a round?

Still find it weird that he'd say something like that after a round he won. It would have made a lot more sense for him to say that after rd 2 if that's what he said and how he meant it.
He just had his best round and did nothing to Khabib. Khabib stood with him and got off a decent amount of shots. Conor knew he has nothing and Khabib would probably regroup and put him on his back the next round.

KN didn't say a thing about "its only business" until someone tweeted that rumor spreading video to him. Conor said "don't be bitching". I know all you haters love thinking he said "business" but if you really thought about it when has Conor ever kissed anyone's ass? Never and probably never will.
When was the last time Conor refused to look someone in the eye right before a fight? He literally avoided any eye contact with Khabib when he knew it was about to go down. The bravado and confidence is much easier to disaply during a press conference.

lol at all the people still bickering about this.

McGregor nut huggers all said it couldn’t be business because you can clearly hear a k, but now that he says it was bitchin all of a sudden the k sound never existed.

I’ll be honest I can’t tell what fuck was said but I’m not doing the 180, flippity flop back track shuffle after saying I heard something completely different.

None of you lot claimed it was anything like bitchin until you were told to hear it .

Interesting how you CONTINUE to ignore Conor's REPEATED cheating in the 3rd round, which enabled him to stay standing.
He can be a blind nuthugger.

Conor might have won that round on paper but having a so called amateurish striker stand in front of you with his hands down taking the piss certainly wouldn’t feel like a win

Whatever. It isn't the same, attempting to outstrike someone after they've spent a few rounds using high level wrestling to smother you.

Would you say that Cormier is a superior striker to Anderson Silva?

Khabibs lovers should take their boys advice and 'be humble' instead of trying to live through the accomplishments of another person <Lmaoo>

I find it weird that you still think Connor won a round...Khabib absolutely dominated on every front. I also find it weird you can still think this as Connor is literally begging for Khabib not to kill him by saying that. Were you the one giving Cruz his lines during his assbackwards commentary?

KN didn't say a thing about "its only business" until someone tweeted that rumor spreading video to him. Conor said "don't be bitching". I know all you haters love thinking he said "business" but if you really thought about it when has Conor ever kissed anyone's ass? Never and probably never will.
That’s completely wrong and you’re an idiot

I like Conor, but don't be pathetic. He got absolutely smoked by Khabib and you argue about if Conor won a round or not? Who gives a fuck?
The things in that fight that people remember are the knockdown, the ass beating in Round 2, the submission in Round 4 and the brawl after the fight. And all of them were done by Khabib.

And you talk about a close Round 3 that had zero impact?

Back