Media The GOAT reveals personal chat with Conor

"Audie told me that you are giving me a percentage, thank you very much for that, it’s going to be massive success.”

Conor "Don't worry about it brother"

Audie is one of the business partners of Conor, and he said Artem would get a percentage and Conor agreed.

Sorry, but that is proof that he was supposed to get a percentage, I don't care what anyone says tbh.
Lol is not a contract, Artem is a moron.

I predict the guy with more money invested in derailing the law will win the court case regardless of evidence. My track record is pretty good with that prediction over the past 20 years.

Artem the GOAT still undefeated

the-russian-hammer-and-the-goat-artem-lobov-1536053830.gif

Edit: Is the gif function busted? Not letting me post a GIF of the GOAT's choo choo mudehfukers moment

Lol is not a contract, Artem is a moron.

Under Irish law, it is possible a court could rule similarly. A contract is formed once there is an offer made and acceptance of that offer, consideration (a benefit or value given) and an intention by the parties to enter into an agreement.

There is no requirement that a contract, offer or acceptance be in writing, except in some limited circumstances. An offer is accepted when there is a final and unequivocal expression of agreement with the offer. This may sound very formal, but in fact it can be done in a variety of ways, or by actions. A person can be bound to the terms of a contract where they conduct themselves in such a way that a reasonable person would believe that that person intends to be bound by the contract.

Additionally, Irish law recognises electronic communications as a class of communications that can create and seal a contract. This even includes messages on social media applications like WhatsApp.
{<Mcgoat}

artem apparently is a guy with some business degrees, or business background. he should know conor can’t just give away “5%” of a business he owns with a bunch of other partners. for one thing, it’s not all mcgregor’s money to give, so that “5%” would all be coming out of mcgregor’s share, whatever it was (i’ve read that conor only got about $130 million of that $600 million). so really what it comes down to is artem wants conor to pay him $30 million. that may be as much as 1/4 of what conor made from the deal, minus whatever capital conor contributed. any way you slice it, artem is expecting a huge windfall for basically nothing, courtesy of conor. you don’t expect that kind of money without being dealt in as business partner.

Back