Media The GOAT reveals personal chat with Conor

Fengxian

I am God
@Blue
Reaction score
Thought he already lose the court battle, but seems like that was from another lawsuit.

Transcript:

Artem
“Flawless work tonight,I loved every second, you were never there for me to hit but always there to hit me! Perfection!”

Conor
“Thank you brother for all your work.
I’ve got you with this fight brother. This fight and this whiskey deal I am going to look after you. You are always there for me brother and I appreciate all your work.”

Artem
"Thank you so much Conor. I won’t take anything for the camp as its great for me and my skill also and I am delighted to be here, so please don’t send me money for it, please. The whiskey is going to be huge!!! Audie told me that you are giving me a percentage, thank you very much for that, it’s going to be massive success.”

Conor
“Don’t worry bout it my brother!”

Last edited:
Is this worth something? If it's not on a contract than he can just say "I changed my mind" or whatever. Or "I would give him something if this and that, but things didn't work out..."

And the one talking about a percentage of the deal isn't even Conor.

Some WhatsApp text is not a written in stone promise.

$hould always get stuff like that in a contract, but this shows what a greedy, self-centered a$$ McTapper really is, but his fanboys will still hang on his every word.

Disappointed I thought this was a chat about our Lord and Goat Jon Jones

@Davidjacksonjones did you hear about Jones offering to buy Leon a new motorcycle, or any present he wants?

He was visiting the Children's hospital, when he sent that tweet about buying Leon a present. Not only does he look after the less fortunate, he is also there for those who have better finances etc.

He's not a man for the poor, or a man for the rich. He's a man for the people.

I bet Leon was more delighted to receive that Tweet from St Jon than he was retaining his title.

This man just keeps giving back. I was told Santa Claus didn't exist, but I now know that an ever better man exists and he's very real

Lord Jesus once said no man born through natural circumstances was greater than John the Baptist. Well that was true until future Pope Jon was born

Artem is surely trolling.

Turns down 1million and thinks hes entitled to a % when all he did was setup a meeting with a conpany. Heres the kicker Conor didnt even go with that company he and Audie went with another distiller.

Still got offered 1 million for his trouble.

Didn't do any work or take any risks to promote and build the brand but hes entitled.. all hes got to show is a thristy whatsapp text.

Greed at its finest...

Artem is a very sad guy - picked very much the wrong dude to put his faith in and got burned.

Its not show friends, its show business my dude.

Connor tried to give the goat a million for the whisky company. The goat wanted percentages instead. Broken friendships and lawsuits ensued.
Thx mate...
Looks like Conor tried to finesse Artem here...
You always take less money and go for the points...

How it all ended in a lawsuit...i dont know.

Looks like this friendship was never that strong, if money comes between them

"Audie told me that you are giving me a percentage, thank you very much for that, it’s going to be massive success.”

Conor "Don't worry about it brother"

Audie is one of the business partners of Conor, and he said Artem would get a percentage and Conor agreed.

Sorry, but that is proof that he was supposed to get a percentage, I don't care what anyone says tbh.

2017? Well that proves it. Give him half of everything...
well, the whole thing is about the creation of proper12 whiskey, of course he's gonna show stuff from around that time edit: or you actually weren't sarcastic, idk
altough his "proof" is really flimsy, to say the least

Last edited:
Thought he already lose the court battle, but seems like that was from another lawsuit.

Transcript:

Artem
“Flawless work tonight,I loved every second, you were never there for me to hit but always there to hit me! Perfection!”

Conor
“Thank you brother for all your work.
I’ve got you with this fight brother. This fight and this whiskey deal I am going to look after you. You are always there for me brother and I appreciate all your work.”

Artem
"Thank you so much Conor. I won’t take anything for the camp as its great for me and my skill also and I am delighted to be here, so please don’t send me money for it, please. The whiskey is going to be huge!!! Audie told me that you are giving me a percentage, thank you very much for that, it’s going to be massive success.”

Conor
“Don’t worry bout it my brother!”

love the AV brother

Back