Khabib - Conor said ‘it’s only business’ he was like ‘please calm down, please don’t smesh me’

Regardless, in that 3rd round he never had Khabib once in trouble. He had no power.

That literally has nothing to do with anything though. You don't lose confidence after just repeatedly forcing a grappler into a standup fight you just heavily outstruck him in and just won. That would give you the confidence that you can force them into playing your game, which makes far more sense to him then saying don't be bitching and then coming out attacking the very next round rather than being the defeated wreck you're trying to say he was.

Nor does whether he hurts Khabib matter either. He didn't hurt Diaz in round 4 either, are you saying he must've lost the round and had zero confidence going into round 5? It appears that Conor is the only fighter in the world who must win by power rather than every other metric there is to win a fight according to you guys.

That literally has nothing to do with anything though. You don't lose confidence after just repeatedly forcing a grappler into a standup fight you just heavily outstruck him in and just won. That would give you the confidence that you can force them into playing your game, which makes far more sense to him saying don't be bitching and then coming out attacking the very next round rather than being the defeated wreck you're trying to say he was.

Nor does whether he hurts Khabib matter either. He didn't hurt Diaz in round 4 either, are you saying he must've lost the round and had zero confidence going into round 5? It appears that Conor is the only fighter in the world who must win by power rather than every other metric there is to win a fight according to you guys.

Regardless of who won the round, are you telling me you believe he said don't be bitching?

Whatever it was that conor said,it made khabib smile and stay on him like he knew conor was broken.

Whatever it was that conor said,it made khabib smile and stay on him like he knew conor was broken.

I have listended to audio and nearly certain he said business at the end of the phrase.

Only business is what I picked up.

You find it weird that during the fight, in Conor's mind, Khabib was complaining/nagging so Conor once he felt he got the upper hand felt compelled to tell him to stop with his nagging?

Yeah, Nancy, he was bitching. Like this...

dFvvKkj.gif

I have listended to audio and nearly certain he said business at the end of the phrase.

Only business is what I picked up.
I believe he said what everyone else believes he said too. He may have eked that round out but he knew he couldnt go for 2 more rounds. He cracked under the pressure.

Regardless of who won the round, are you telling me you believe he said don't be bitching?

I always love all of the audio experts who say he clearly said "It's only business" based off what they think they heard in the various fight clips, rather than comparing the Instagram post of him saying "Don't be bitching" which gives us exactly the ability to compare if that matches the fight clips, and which shows us that the two obviously do sound alike when Conor says it.

The guys who always say it can't be what Conor said he said happen to always be the guys who don't use both audios to form their opinions. Yes, I do believe Conor saying he said don't be bitching.

Do Conor fans really believe he said "don't be bitchin"? How come not one person out of millions picked that up before Conor's Instagram post but 99% of those people heard "it's only business"?

i wouldn't really call it ass kissing.

i see it more like he's trying to level with Khabib. like bro, it's not that serious that you have to talk to me and kick my ass at the same time.

i don't get why he would say "don't be bitching" either. the things that Khabib was complaining about were legitimate fouls.

He said something to show khabib that he's still fully aware and awake. Not so badly beaten that he's going to shut up. That he's still having fun.

The irony being that whatever he said didn't make much sense and proved otherwise. But at least he tried.

I always love all of the audio experts who say he clearly said "It's only business" based off what they think they heard in the various fight clips, rather than comparing the Instagram post of him saying "Don't be bitching" which gives us exactly the ability to compare if that matches the fight clips, and which shows us that the two obviously do sound alike when Conor says it.

The guys who always say it can't be what Conor said he said happen to always be the guys who don't use both audios to form their opinions. Yes, I do believe Conor saying he said don't be bitching.

Use your ears, he definitely did not say don't be bitching.

It looks like that piece of shit Ali is on charge of Khabib's social media.

Conor's cum in your ears have made you deaf. You should go see a doctor about it. Nothing they can do about the jizz in your throat, though.

You dont neee to be an audio expert to understand thst word "bitchin" doesnt end with a hard "SS" , even when Conor says it in other video...

If Conor would have just owned it he wouldn't have gotten as much shit as he did and is still getting. Nah...wtf am I talking about. This is sherdog, and yes he deserves it!

At the end of the day it really doesn't matter what Conor said at the end of the 3rd round. 3 minutes into the 4th Khabib made him say "Uncle". And there is nothing that Conor can say 3 months later that can muddy up that fact.

He talked a ton of shit and then failed to back up any of it.

Last edited:
Embarrassing to be a fan? Why because some sherdorks think its "humiliating" to lose to one of the best fighters in the world, who has never lost a fight, and may be the LW goat?

Wow, Conor finally came short by losing to a guy 26-0. How pathetic. He only managed to KO the FW GOAT in 13 seconds. Become the first dual champ by humiliating Alvarez. Be half of the biggest sporting PPV of all time against Mayweather. be part of the biggest MMA PPV of all time against Khabib. And make over 100 million dollars not even counting his new whisky franchise.

how absolutely humiliating!

MayPac was a bigger ppv

Still find it weird that he'd say something like that after a round he won. It would have made a lot more sense for him to say that after rd 2 if that's what he said and how he meant it.

I find it it makes the most sense after the round he won. A round in which it was all stand up, the place where Connor was supposed to dominate. Yet he barely squeaked out the round. He knew that was it and he was done. He was exhausted physically and mentally knowing he could not do jack in the standup and there’s two more rounds?

Conor tapped. End of story.

(quit your bitching, Conor marks)

Back