Khabib - Conor said ‘it’s only business’ he was like ‘please calm down, please don’t smesh me’

Certain cultures do not accept money as an excuse for disrespectful actions (namely Brazil and Russia). Two fighters tried this tactic and one ended up boomeranged while the other ended up almost being murdered by a violent mob.

It was a neck crank genius. That shit is painful as hell and can easily break your jaw.

No, no it cant easily break your jaw UNLESS you are too fatigued to fight it.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo he tapped because he was fatigued.

But... But.... But.... The K sound... THE K SOUND!!!!!!

ElectricDecisiveBudgie-size_restricted.gif

Conor haters (fans really) still triggered.
Can't wait to buy his next PPV
War Conor!

Maybe khabib wouldn't have been complaining so much if conor hadn't committed so many blatant fouls during the fight....
I agree with you
But what does my comment from another thread has to do with it?

None of those strikes landed so = wrestle fuqqin a striker.

LMFAO. Conortards are the lowest, lamest sorriest losers in the world. Pitiful. Fucking pathetic.

dFvvKkj.gif

So none of these strikes landed, right? That's your silver lining? That, while Khabib was talking all sorts of humiliating trash to a helpless, desperate, emasculated Conor, he "didn't land" any strikes?

Watch it again. I know it hurts. You will see a fuckload of bombs on your man crush's face. Or not. I don't give a shit about you sorry dorks.

No, no it cant easily break your jaw UNLESS you are too fatigued to fight it.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo he tapped because he was fatigued.
He tapped to the face crank because its a painful hold. He didnt bother to fight it,because he was too fatigued.

Conor cleared this up already. Khabib is a liar.

So don't be bitchin TS.

History is written by the winners. Losers are often full of excuses and obviously, not to be trusted.

is he claiming he said that? or is that how he interpreted, "its just business"?

I eat public toilet doodoo

So, should I believe you when you say you didn't say that ^?

Or listen to someone else, say... a hater with an agender.

I believe the truth, I believe Conor because he is the actual verifiable source.

LMFAO. Conortards are the lowest, lamest sorriest losers in the world. Pitiful. Fucking pathetic.

dFvvKkj.gif

So none of these strikes landed, right? That's your silver lining? That, while Khabib was talking all sorts of humiliating trash to a helpless, desperate, emasculated Conor, he "didn't land" any strikes?

Watch it again. I know it hurts. You will see a fuckload of bombs on your man crush's face. Or not. I don't give a shit about you sorry dorks.

Lol....be less obsessed dork. Go outside. Get a gifriend....do some other shit.

is he claiming he said that? or is that how he interpreted, "its just business"?
He clearly heard what conor said. He instantly reacted to it and had a grin a mile wide.

Back