Khabib - Conor said ‘it’s only business’ he was like ‘please calm down, please don’t smesh me’

Shamrockftw

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Don’t be bitchin’
‘It’s just kisses’
‘I want your knickers’

{<jordan}

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Conor cleared this up already. Khabib is a liar.

So don't be bitchin TS.

Still find it weird that he'd say something like that after a round he won. It would have made a lot more sense for him to say that after rd 2 if that's what he said and how he meant it.

Still find it weird that he'd say something like that after a round he won. It would have made a lot more sense for him to say that after rd 2 if that's what he said and how he meant it.
Conor might have won that round on paper but having a so called amateurish striker stand in front of you with his hands down taking the piss certainly wouldn’t feel like a win

Last edited:
I prefer 'Just kisses'

apparently was some Dublin Slang lol

Maybe he said "I will bang your misses"

Love how khabib went from saying he attacked Dillon because religion to saying it was because he felt like it
Anyway we will never truly know what was said in that fight

It actually makes more sense to say it after a round he barely won, opposed to a round he got smashed in.

Think about it, you get smashed, you get up and say ‘it’s only business’? You may as well bend over.

He wins a round, he feels he has Khabib’s respect, now he says it so Khabib can relax and take it easy a little

I dislike Dillon, but I doubt he said much.

He looked quite calm throughout the fight.

Khabib just wanted to hit him.

It’s gotta be embarrassing to be a fan of McGregor right now. Throw Jones* Cyborg and the snake in there as well.

LOL.

giphy.gif

Smashed the glass jaw rat.

Alhamdulillah.

KN didn't say a thing about "its only business" until someone tweeted that rumor spreading video to him. Conor said "don't be bitching". I know all you haters love thinking he said "business" but if you really thought about it when has Conor ever kissed anyone's ass? Never and probably never will.

KN didn't say a thing about "its only business" until someone tweeted that rumor spreading video to him. Conor said "don't be bitching". I know all you haters love thinking he said "business" but if you really thought about it when has Conor ever kissed anyone's ass? Never and probably never will.

i wouldn't really call it ass kissing.

i see it more like he's trying to level with Khabib. like bro, it's not that serious that you have to talk to me and kick my ass at the same time.

i don't get why he would say "don't be bitching" either. the things that Khabib was complaining about were legitimate fouls.

kebab doesn't speak and understand english well, so hes painting his own story

Conor might have won that round on paper but having a so called amateurish striker stand in front of you with his hands down taking this piss certainly wouldn’t feel like a win

LOL. On paper...

Let’s not forget that with fair application of the rules McGregor would have lost a point or two in round 3.

So he didn’t win shit. A 9-9 was the most he could have deserved in round 3. It’s a joke and I personally will continue to not allow that fact to be buried by the sands of time.

Hahahah Conor fans are so pathetic. No no he never said that lmao

Back