Khabib - Conor said ‘it’s only business’ he was like ‘please calm down, please don’t smesh me’

Love how khabib went from saying he attacked Dillon because religion to saying it was because he felt like it
Anyway we will never truly know what was said in that fight
he never said he attacked danis cause of religion. the media did. he never addressed it. stop spreading lies.

The real question is why would anyone believe that lying irish glass jaw rat at this point.
The entire world saw khabib made him cry uncle and put the glass jaw rat on his ass

Conor cleared this up already. Khabib is a liar.

So don't be bitchin TS.

This is bitching... Making Conor his own, personal, helpless, emasculated bitch.

dFvvKkj.gif

nowhere in those 3 links does khabib say DANIS talked about his religion and thats why he attacked him. by saying HE talked about my religion my father my countery, he smash bus and almost kill couple of people. hes referring to conor mcgregor. hes never addressed anything regarding dillon danis until submission radio interview. grow some brain cells u retard.

Embarrassing to be a fan? Why because some sherdorks think its "humiliating" to lose to one of the best fighters in the world, who has never lost a fight, and may be the LW goat?

Wow, Conor finally came short by losing to a guy 26-0. How pathetic. He only managed to KO the FW GOAT in 13 seconds. Become the first dual champ by humiliating Alvarez. Be half of the biggest sporting PPV of all time against Mayweather. be part of the biggest MMA PPV of all time against Khabib. And make over 100 million dollars not even counting his new whisky franchise.

how absolutely humiliating!

Yes, it must be very embarrassing. Because your idol does not accept his loss, and keeps making excuses.

"IT'S ONLY BUSINESS." PLEASE, DON'T HURT ME ANYMORE.

And LOL at 100 million dollars. You had me until you revealed you are just another dumbass Conortard that believes Conor made 100 million net dollars in the Floyd fight. As if it was true, and as if it mattered in a FIGHT discussion.

Maybe he is already a trillionaire, right? Money is very important for Conortards.

Still find it weird that he'd say something like that after a round he won. It would have made a lot more sense for him to say that after rd 2 if that's what he said and how he meant it.

I along with everybody I watched that fight with(4 other people) thought Khabib won that round as well. Conor didn't seem to have any pop on his punches that round, Khabib landed the harder strikes.

It's not surprising the judges gave it to Conor though.

It’s gotta be embarrassing to be a fan of McGregor right now. Throw Jones* Cyborg and the snake in there as well.

LOL.

giphy.gif

Shertard at its best ^^^^

Talk about embarrassing smh

How you feel its ok to throw Jones in there along with Dillashaw,Cyborg n Mcgregor is the dumbest shit ever.

Conor might have won that round on paper but having a so called amateurish striker stand in front of you with his hands down taking the piss certainly wouldn’t feel like a win

Outstriking your opponent 44-17, defending all 3 of their TDs, and clearly winning the first ever round that fighter had ever lost wouldn't diminish someone's confidence. That's dumb.

Especially when everybody just seems to forget that Conor came out round 4 taking the centre of the Octagon and attacking like he always does.

Conor laughed in Khabib's face at the end of the third round where he was pummeled but he would be like ''it's only business'' (interpreted as ''please go easy'' for some absurd reason) after a round he won, #haters logic.

Outstriking your opponent 44-17, defending all 3 of their TDs, and clearly winning the first ever round that fighter had ever lost wouldn't diminish someone's confidence. That's dumb.

Especially when everybody just seems to forget that Conor came out round 4 taking the centre of the Octagon and attacking like he always does.

He defended takedowns by cheating!

Regardless, in that 3rd round he never had Khabib once in trouble. He had no power.

In fact instead of reading stats, go and watch the fight again. Khabib landed the more powerful shots in that round.

Conor did win the round, but he was gassing bad by the end hence, "It's only business"

Of course he came out hard in the 4th. He gambled everything he had left in that first minute or so, because he knew he was unlikely to last another 5 minutes. Once Khabib got him down again the ending was inevitable and Conor was going to offer the back to avoid getting punched again.

Conor cleared this up already. Khabib is a liar.

So don't be bitchin TS.

If "crying to the ref" makes you a "proper bitch", then Conor already established himself as such against Mendes.

Also, cheating desperately is a pretty bitch move too.

Please stop hitting me khabib

I think he was talking shit, Khabib kept turning his head towards Conor's corner throughout the fight. He wouldn't be doing that knowing how dangerous Conor is standing.

Khabib had zero respect for McGregor in the stand up.

And I think he was acknowledging some bullshit from McGregor’s corner when he was looking outside of the cage like that.

He fucking stagedove Danis.

He was beyond pissed off. 2+2 = That shit show.

Last edited:
Still find it weird that he'd say something like that after a round he won. It would have made a lot more sense for him to say that after rd 2 if that's what he said and how he meant it.
You find it weird that during the fight, in Conor's mind, Khabib was complaining/nagging so Conor once he felt he got the upper hand felt compelled to tell him to stop with his nagging?

Back