Elections Kamala Harris missed more than 20 percent of all meetings when she worked under mayor Willie Brown and showed up late to many of them

i mean if you don't act in a way that would denote character at 30, why would you expect she will at 60?

in before "but trump!"

Weird that you fight so hard for Trump, no angle or detail is too insignificant for you. Are you paid by the character?

Weird that you fight so hard for Trump, no angle or detail is too insignificant for you. Are you paid by the character?
Fight so hard for trump when i'm on record saying he's a fucking idiot?
You really need your diaper changed. call your nurse.

Well, they're running against each other, so yeah "but Trump". This is all graded on a curve, to think otherwise is delusional.

Due to what he has done, nothing about corruption can land against her
lol, sure it can.
if a guy kills 10 people and the other kills two, they're still both killers. one's worse than the other, but it's not like either is not guilty.
responsible support implies accepting faults too, not only pointing out the other dude has more.

Grasping at straws with that one
not really. as i said before, running against an obviously worse offender does not imply one's faults do not exist. the voter should decide in full knowledge of the facts. but i admit such voter probably does not exist, and i believe everybody knows exactly who they are voting for in america. i dont' believe "undecided" voters at this moment actually exist.

I like how you had to frame her Salary as a lot, because dividing $400,000 by 5 and putting that number reveals she made about as much per year as my wife does, and my Mother makes more than both.
400K over 5 years is actually quite a lot for a part-time job

I like how you had to frame her Salary as a lot, because dividing $400,000 by 5 and putting that number reveals she made about as much per year as my wife does, and my Mother makes more than both.

That math ain't mathing.

2 years ago, for the first time in her life, my Mother hit a 6-figure salary. My wife makes a bit less than that, but more than $80k per year, which is $400k ÷ 5.

Doesnt matter if you believe it or not, just saying $80k a year doesnt sound as grandiose as "$400k over 5 years." Because its not.

Edit: 800K today with inflation

Lol

You can take the WR away from the Queen Bee but you stop the Queen Bee from the WR.

Back