Elections Kamala Harris In Serious Talks For JRE Apperance - First Interview W/ Fox Wednesday

Considering it was clear it was going to be a combative interview she did fairly well.

She went in there with the sole intention of dismissing the Fox News positive mirage of Trump and dissected his terrible non-policies/incompetent lying sprinkling her own policies(and even linked her own policies website). She did that.

Considering it was clear it was going to be a combative interview she did fairly well.

She went in there with the sole intention of dismissing the Fox News positive mirage of Trump and dissected his terrible non-policies/incompetent lying sprinkling her own policies(and even linked her own policies website). She did that.

She achieved none of that... Zero
She did plug her website, which now has her policy positions after months of being vacant

She is a laughing stock, a Hoe

She had nothing except "But Trump..." for questions that didn't even involve him. She is so unbelievably stupid and awful at what she's doing. The fact that she's even in a position to be President makes me sick to my stomach.

You asked me a question. I gave you an opinion. That’s a CT?

You don’t think he was forced out? He just went from “I’m not going anywhere!” to changing his mind in a week?
You are pretty naive of how this type of decision in politics HAS TO work.

Even if a candidate on his own is thinking he might retire/quit but has not yet made that decision HE MUST say to everyone asking that 'he is not going anywhere'.

I will assume you cannot just think this through and know why and explain.

The answer is because if you decide not to go but you indicated prior were thinking about it, people lose confidence in your commitment to job and if you will actually even finish the term.

Well that went about how I expected.

She was so used to being treated like a princess when it was a tough interview she had nothing and fell apart.

I wonder how Trump would do on MSNBC. I think he might hold his own a bit better.

He would objectively do better, but the moment he starts to defend himself and become hostile, the headline becomes he is a hostile and volatile commodity that is unfit for office. And that becomes the narrative. That is why the soft TDS with dorks who want to seem objective independents, and those are the worst people in this circumstance, because they give credence to Trump being unhinged, when he simply calls out bullshit media.

They will go, “both are clearly unfit to serve and this is the worse election in history”. But why is he unfit to serve? His presidential track record was pretty good. Who knows.

Well that went about how I expected.

She was so used to being treated like a princess when it was a tough interview she had nothing and fell apart.

I wonder how Trump would do on MSNBC. I think he might hold his own a bit better.
Trump does not do better on Tucker Carlson or Laura Ingraham or Hannity.

He does not answer a question asked and they try and try and try to spoon feed him to get him to give the easy answers and he is just not capable of it.

She did better than I expected. She fell apart in the immigration portion but overall not terrible. The “Trump has been running for 3.5 years” is a stupid answer and will get a lot of play.

The “when did you notice Biden slipping” questions is like asking “when did you stop beating your wife”.

It was a good tough interview beside that question.

How hard did you have to hit your head to come to the conclusion that THIS is what happened lol good lord.

Harris is not smart. She must suck a mean dick to have made it this far. That in conjunction with being a ruthless sociopath
Weird angle for Republicans to take. Anyone can see she's much smarter than Trump, even before his decline.

Back