Just rewatched Rory Macdonald vs Tyron Woodley.

They'll have to cut Bisping and Conor first.

So why don't you calm your salty ass down and keep supporting brocks roiding.

Support Lesnar? What the fuck? Oh, and both Bisping and Conor "put asses in seats".....Woodley isn't a draw, the only folks who thinks he is a draw are you and Woodley.

Rory is definitely one of the more cerebral fighters at WW.

He made Woodleys skillset look pedestrian. Pressured him the whole fight worrying about nothing but a lunging overhand right and a power double.

g6_RoA.gif

(IMO Woodley is the WW Eddie Alvarez... A hard hitting explosive fighter with good wrestling who capitalized on his lotto ticket but would probably get beat by most of the Top 10.)

Nice flurry by Rory. I wish he'd be more aggressive as he has a lot of great tools, but knowing Firas that's not gonna happen

Honestly, I don't see Woodley beating any of the top 4 in the division in 5 rounds including Lawler in a rematch. Was worried about this fight from Lawlers side because he is a guy that clearly is a better fighter the more active he is and that was a long layoff. His slow reaction time on that sleeping pill Woodley gave him is indicative of that. He has a win over Condit, but let's be honest doesn't tell you very much when analyzing a rematch. I believe Maia will tie him up and tire him out on the ground in a a fight The UFC wants no part of. I don't think he has any answers for an elusive striker like Thomspon. Listen, he has the Thunder to put any of these guys out, but he hasn't shown any consistency at all in his career to deliver knock out blows like Saturday. Happy for TWood, but honestly, He'll shock me again if he even defends that title once.
Dude KO's Lawler, a heavily-worn brawler, and now some people think he'd do the same to Wonderboy. He's only one fight removed from getting an iffy decision over zombie Gastelum, people need to remember.

I'm 'lol'ing' by the way people use that expression... ducking.
Maybe you got some source of the statement you just mentioned, I don't know and I really don't care. A fighter became champion and 2 days after he's already ducking right... For me that is just stupid.

And like I said, dunno if it's true what you said about Lombard but I'm pretty sure that Woodley would take a fight against him any given day. The problem is that Lombard is pretty much done.
maybe u missed the part where 2 minutes after winning the belt he told the consensus #1 contender with 2 top 5 wins and a KO of a former champion "i think u should fight robbie lawler, i want nick diaz he deserves it."

there has literally never existed a more obvious case of ducking

So Woodley is already ducking uh... lol.

Sherdog is priceless.

About 2ish years ago or so, Woodley said he didn't want to fight Lombard because it wouldn't be good for his name, or something.

Basically he said there's a good chance he'd lose so he didn't want the fight. He's always been a quacker

Yes Mae him fight the guy that just tested positive but let whine about PEDS for a week if another Brazilian tests positive
He ducked Hector, before he popped. Said he wouldn't fight teammates, as it looked bad for his "brand".

Next thing you know, he has no issue with fighting a teammate for the belt.

Support Lesnar? What the fuck? Oh, and both Bisping and Conor "put asses in seats".....Woodley isn't a draw, the only folks who thinks he is a draw are you and Woodley.

You supported Lesnar roiding and have been hating on hunt. I've already said Woodley isn't a draw and neither is Wonderboy.

Oh so that makes bullshit matchups okay? You're a hypocrite salty little bitch Joe.

Woodley is overflowing with self belief, for that reason I don't think he's scared to fight Wonderboy. I think he wants to capitalise on holding the belt, and make the most money possible while he does.

He has complete tunnel vision for that exact goal, and doesn't care about fairness to other competitors at the moment.

maybe u missed the part where 2 minutes after winning the belt he told the consensus #1 contender with 2 top 5 wins and a KO of a former champion "i think u should fight robbie lawler, i want nick diaz hes deserved it."

there has literally never existed a more obvious case of ducking
It's only up there with his ducking of Lombard.

They don't call him "The Choosing One", for nothing.

Conor started this shit but now you have an issue with the integrity of the sport?

Fuck you

Did you miss morning meds? When the hell did I ever say it's ok for Conor to do it? Did you reply to the wrong person? Just say yes so you seem.less unstable.

Conor started this shit but now you have an issue with the integrity of the sport?

Fuck you

Conor > Woodley

Woodley has no fans and isn't is position to dictate a damn thing. You believing otherwise, makes your ass wrong.

You supported Lesnar roiding and have been hating on hunt. I've already said Woodley isn't a draw and neither is Wonderboy.

Oh so that makes bullshit matchups okay? You're a hypocrite salty little bitch Joe.

Hey asshole....I picked Hunt to win. I wanted Hunt to win. It's not my fault Hunt fought like bitch, then cried like one for weeks on end.

Yes, he is ducking fighters already. I really can't blame him, since he would lose to Thompson or Rory, imo.

Thompson may have got the better of Rory in the striking department, but he isn't jabbing his way to victory. It will be interesting to see if Woodley can land any TDs off Thompson's kicks, although I doubt it. Thompson snaps his kicks and sets them up brilliantly with his hands. Not sure why people love Wonderboy and hate Woodley though. Favoring a point fighter over a finisher just isn't in my DNA.

woodley is an entitled brat i hope they shelf him for another year and make an interim title for thompson vs. mai/condit
Yea I'm sure his medical suspension after Saturday will be crazy, right? lol. He wants on the 202 card, why in the hell would a champ get intentionally set aside and an interim title be created?

He ducked Hector, before he popped. Said he wouldn't fight teammates, as it looked bad for his "brand".

Next thing you know, he has no issue with fighting a teammate for the belt.

And if you paid attention ATT teammates have a saying " no scrap unless for the strap"

Great to see Woodley rebound from adversity to become champ. Something Rory has yet to do. I'm sure actual fans of MMA can appreciate that.

And if you paid attention ATT teammates have a saying " no scrap unless for the strap"
Ducking is ducking. He never said it was part of an agreement against Lombard. He said it was becuase they were friends, and it looked bad if he fought Hector. Hector said "fuck that, let's bang", and Woodley wanted no part of it.

This is clearly not a coincidence, considering he's already trying to pick his fights and avoid Wonderboy.

Back