Just rewatched Rory Macdonald vs Tyron Woodley.

That's actually exactly how it works. Woodley doesn't have to sign on to anything he doesn't want to.

And the fact that he thinks a "money fight" is anything more than "an opponent who can carry the fight on their name alone" is hilarious. He's Tyrone Woodley. He's not, nor has he ever been a "money fight" guy.

Woodley wants big money fights....This boring coward can't "draw flies"....What makes him think he can start dictating terms?

Rory had the perfect gameplan for Woodley. Spamming jabs so Woodley couldnt find his rhytm, pressed up against the cage.

Woodley completely panicked over all of Macdonald's jabs. I believe if Thompson fights him hes gonna use the same gameplan against Woodley.

As much as i like Lawler he never jabs and you HAVE to jab against Woodley in order to win. PERIOD.

I feel Woodley is ducking Thompson based on that Macdonald fight. Do you guys agree?

Discuss.

He didn't lose because he didn't jab. He lost because he gave up control of the center and let Woodley fight off the front foot. Rory controlled the center and pushed Woodley back, that's what let him win. The jab was just a part of that strategy.

Woodley wants big money fights....This boring coward can't "draw flies"....What makes him think he can start dictating terms?

He saw Bisping do it and thought his circumstances were the same. He seems to forget he's not even as popular as Bisping, let alone a name you'd see in a "money fight".

He's already got form for blatantly ducking Lombard so not sure what you're 'lol'ing' at?
I'm 'lol'ing' by the way people use that expression... ducking.
Maybe you got some source of the statement you just mentioned, I don't know and I really don't care. A fighter became champion and 2 days after he's already ducking right... For me that is just stupid.

And like I said, dunno if it's true what you said about Lombard but I'm pretty sure that Woodley would take a fight against him any given day. The problem is that Lombard is pretty much done.

Rory hynotizes Woodley gif

You know better then anyone buddy...

<41>
look man. he said it himself, right. I'm not making it up. he wants Nick Diaz or GSP. and based off of bisping vs hendo II, woodley might as well get what he wishes for. he doesn't want the #1 contender who beat the former #1 contender for it. he wants to fight a guy who doesn't get a win since 2011. it's called ducking.

That was two years ago, dude has been working hard on his stand up since then.

Woodley pretty much directly said he's gonna avoid challenges in favor of easy fights that make him more $.

I'd bet money he never defends his belt vs anyone currently top 5 at welterweight.

U don't think he has that luxury

That was before training at Roufesport.

Since he has been there he has looked alot better when he does fight Wonderboy he will be more than ready.

Maybe you got some source of the statement you just mentioned, I don't know and I really don't care. A fighter became champion and 2 days after he's already ducking right... For me that is just stupid.

And like I said, dunno if it's true what you said about Lombard but I'm pretty sure that Woodley would take a fight against him any given day. The problem is that Lombard is pretty much done.

Type in 'Woodley ducking Lombard' in Google and you'll see plenty of articles where Dana White confirmed it.

Woodley basically came up with some BS about not wanting to fight teammates and when Lombard stymied that, he then came out and said fighting Lombard ''wasn't good for his brand''.

Shertards support roiders if they're white or if its against a black or brown fighter.

Lombard pissed hot immediately after Woodley declined.

He already quacked the fuck outta Lombard. This isn't a Sherdogism, this is what's actually happening.

Yes make him fight the guy that just tested positive but let whine about PEDS for a week if another Brazilian tests positive

Last edited:
Woohoo...

Normally I'd call for a 50 - 45 score for GSP.

But does anybody believe Woodley could actually have the gas to go the distance with GSP ?

GSP finishes this shit.

To the death Tyron.

The Walken Dude knows the score. And he has a message for you hatin muthafuckas...

tumblr_m28tdqPOIb1roz6oyo1_500.gif

cowbell-o.gif

Back