Just rewatched Rory Macdonald vs Tyron Woodley.

The entire point of this thread is to take shots at Woodley, period. It's a veiled hate thread. Woodley got beaten soundly by Rory, but Rory suffered a loss to Lawler that actually disturbed people, due to the severity of punishment he took. Maybe Woodley would get beaten just as soundly again, but Woodley is champ now. CHAMP. To see people shitting on that man achieving his goal, and the affirmation of his self belief does not make Woodley look bad at all. It's making you all look like petulant children.
Nope, pretty sure it doesn't make him look good. Call it what you want, but people are posting inconvenient facts, that you just don't want to hear. Is he straight-up refusing to fight Wonderboy, and has he refused to fight Lombard in the past? Yes.

Nope, pretty sure it doesn't make him look good. Call it what you want, but people are posting inconvenient facts, that you just don't want to hear. Is he straight-up refusing to fight Wonderboy, and has he refused to fight Lombard in the past? Yes.

Whatever you say. You have a personal agenda, and i'll let you navigate that mental turmoil. Woodley is going to do what he feels is best. People on here will keep discussing it. Our opinions are meaningless. Woodley is the champ in the biggest MMA promotion in the world. We're on a message board talking about it. Woodley wins.

Whatever you say. You have a personal agenda, and i'll let you navigate that mental turmoil. Woodley is going to do what he feels is best. People on here will keep discussing it. Our opinions are meaningless. Woodley is the champ in the biggest MMA promotion in the world. We're on a message board talking about it. Woodley wins.
I do have an agenda, but that is only because I feel he does not deserve the belt, and I think his character is not becoming of a Champion.

And yeah, are are discussing it. We aren't UFC fighters, envious of his position. We're just people that enjoy the sport, and want to talk about it. That's kinda the point, isn't it?

judge by yourself

Look man, it's call fight business and it begins when a fighter is in the A-side position. But is this case it is just a comment of who Woodley prefers to fight with and it doesn't means ducking and not even means that it's a fact that DIaz or GSP are settle next. You can not hide when you're a champion and eventually would have to fight the best out there so people will bring that "ducking thing" one way or another when the reality is that most of the fighters would fight whoever they put in front of him. That's his job and just silly people believe that choose a fighter over another means ducking.

I judged pretty much the same.

Dude KO's Lawler, a heavily-worn brawler, and now some people think he'd do the same to Wonderboy. He's only one fight removed from getting an iffy decision over zombie Gastelum, people need to remember.

Remember when all of you were saying Lawler was gonna take his soul?

Yes Mae him fight the guy that just tested positive but let whine about PEDS for a week if another Brazilian tests positive

Woodley could give you some pointers on whining.

Conor > Woodley

Woodley has no fans and isn't is position to dictate a damn thing. You believing otherwise, makes your ass wrong.

Conor ducked his entire division as soon as he got the belt. He still wants to hold the belt but doesn't want to cut weight.

You idiots are just biased and salty.

Btw Condit is my favorite WW. When he lost to Robbie I did whine like salty little bitch like you and the rest of sherdog

GTFO woodley isnt ducking anybody. Dude wants to get PAID. sorry but wonderboy doesnt sell ppvs like nick diaz or gsp.

Conor ducked his entire division as soon as he got the belt. He still wants to hold the belt but doesn't want to cut weight.

You idiots are just biased and salty.

Btw Condit is my favorite WW. When he lost to Robbie I did whine like salty little bitch like you and the rest of sherdog

Condit has fans.....Woodley has you.

i think Woodley has a
screaming annoying mother.

So Woodley is already ducking uh... lol.

Sherdog is priceless.
The guy just went into a locked cage wit Robbie fucken zombie Lawler, and not only lived to tell the tail, damn near killed him, now he's a bonafide duck? I don't even like the guy or his mum, but the dude's a fucken bad ass.

Rory is definitely one of the more cerebral fighters at WW.

He made Woodleys skillset look pedestrian.

g6_RoA.gif
Woo hoo! Look at that combo! Whats the fifth strike? A right hook or a right elbow?
Wonderboy made this guy look average. Let that sink in for a moment.

I wish he wasn't, but he is
He is not. He's wanted Nick Diaz for years. Plus Diaz is a money fight. It just so happens to be an advantageous fight also. Dressing Nick up as a p4p top 3 WW is a stretch though, I'll give you that, he hasn't chosen the hardest fight, but fighters aren't scared or anything.

woodley is an entitled brat i hope they shelf him for another year and make an interim title for thompson vs. mai/condit

What? He just had to beat a guy who could ko anyone in division.

screaming annoying mother.

The guy just went into a locked cage wit Robbie fucken zombie Lawler, and not only lived to tell the tail, damn near killed him, now he's a bonafide duck? I don't even like the guy or his mum, but the dude's a fucken bad ass.

Woo hoo! Look at that combo! Whats the fifth strike? A right hook or a right elbow?
Wonderboy made this guy look average. Let that sink in for a moment.

He is not. He's wanted Nick Diaz for years. Plus Diaz is a money fight. It just so happens to be an advantageous fight also. Dressing Nick up as a p4p top 3 WW is a stretch though, I'll give you that, he hasn't chosen the hardest fight, but fighters aren't scared or anything.

Nick would be down wonderboy. I could only imagine someone like WB in the hood. That boy would be picked on lol

Back