Jose Aldo will destroy Frankie Edgar

He very well could win by mixing up his takedowns with his boxing and using top control and GnP. Don't sleep on Edgar.

no one cares about your sig bets dude. Just shut up and gtfo my thread. go make your own thread if you want to read your own $hit posts

But why are your jimmies so rustled if my posts are so shit?

shh+no+tears+only+dreams+now.jpg

:D

Simply stating the record doesn't tell the whole story, we've never really gotten to see a whole lot of Aldo's BJJ so it's speculation mainly.

Well yeah, but that does not give Aldo an advantage. That was my point. It was stated
that Aldo has this advantage. I think both these guys have better BJJ then we have seen in MMA.

ok let's look at these

He lost to Penn first time.

He has lost to Maynard and lost years off his life in the 2nd fight. Even got rocked in 3rd fight and won solely due to cardio.

And he has lost to Bendo TWICE. Why do edgar fans use the bendo fight as a reason for edgar being good? He lost twice. that's why he moved down in the first place dummies.

The first Penn fight was a robbery but close and he won the second fight easily.

He lost to Maynard early in his career, before he was a refined fighter.

He beat Bendo both times they fought. Both robberies, what a shame.

But why are your jimmies so rustled if my posts are so shit?

shh+no+tears+only+dreams+now.jpg

:D

why are you so obsessed with me? Lmao. Just because I won't "sig bet" you? Dude I don't care about sherdog sig's. get over it. Not everyone cares about forum bets like you. lmfao. nice life.

ok let's look at these

He has lost to Maynard and lost years off his life in the 2nd fight. Even got rocked in 3rd fight and won solely due to cardio.

And he has lost to Bendo TWICE. Why do edgar fans use the bendo fight as a reason for edgar being good? He lost twice. that's why he moved down in the first place dummies.

We can argue all day what fights he won or not. It doesn't change the fact he's faught the top guys. You can't buy that type of experience. Who has Aldo faught? I'm not saying Edgar is going to win, but he hardly had me in awe in many of his fights. Edgar is always solid and that's saying something vs maynard, Penn and Bendo.

why are you so obsessed with me? Lmao. Just because I won't "sig bet" you? Dude I don't care about sherdog sig's. get over it. Not everyone cares about forum bets like you. lmfao

I'm not obsessed, you keep responding to me. In fact you responded to me when I wasn't even talking to you. So by that logic, you're obsessed with me, you creepy stalker.

LMFAO. Florian lost every big fight he was ever in. If you want to do MMAth BJ walked though Kenny, Edgar dominated BJ...

edgar lost the first penn fight, was pretty clear. also, if Edgar ACTUALLY engagaed BJ instead of moving in and out, he would have been finished just like Florian was.

secondly, stop doing mma math you dummy.

ok let's look at these

Uh, Frankie is 2-0 vs BJ-- something only he and GSP can claim. He's 1-1-1 vs. Maynard, and his second loss to Bendo was very debatable.

OTOH, Florian lost to Fickett, Sanchez (by TKO), Sherk, BJ (by submission) and Maynard (dominated via wrestling).

Unlike Frankie, he never held a UFC title. They're not even close.

Downfall might be a retard, but that gorilla pic is pretty rad!

We can argue all day what fights he won or not. It doesn't change the fact he's faught the top guys. You can't buy that type of experience. Who has Aldo faught? I'm not saying Edgar is going to win, but he hardly had me in awe in many of his fights. Edgar is always solid and that's saying something vs maynard, Penn and Bendo.

Aldo fought the best fighters that were put in front of him...and he destryoed everyone.

How much damage has edgar taken at 155? Being borderline KTFO/finished 5 separate times?

Aldo has look invincible at his weight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back