Jose Aldo will destroy Frankie Edgar

It wouldn't surprise me at all to see Edgar out box him. Aldo doesn't have great boxing and Edgar does. Add in the threat of takedowns and Edgar has a very real chance of winning

Striking : Aldo

Wrestling : Edgar

BJJ : Aldo

Speed : Aldo

Power : Edgar

Athleticism : Edgar

Cardio : Edgar

I believe we are talking about MMA. Not Amateur wrestling. The TS is trying to fool people into thinking Chad Mendes is the equivalent of Edgar at LW.

negative. Chad has better mma wrestling than edgar. for sure.

I believe we are talking about MMA. Not Amateur wrestling. The TS is trying to fool people into thinking Chad Mendes is the equivalent of Frank Edgar at LW.

TS is trying to fool people into thinking his IQ is higher than 60.

Watch Aldo's fights with Florian and Hominick. He didn't look unbeatable in either fight, and Edgar is much better than Hominick or Florian. Frankie is the #2 LW in the world, and that's a very stacked division. IMO, Frankie beat Bendo in their rematch, but it was very close and a tough fight to judge.

Why does Aldo have a BJJ advantage anyways? He has less wins by sub then Edgar and has lost via sub, while Edgar has not.

Watch Aldo's fights with Florian and Hominick. He didn't look unbeatable in either fight, and Edgar is much better than Hominick or Florian. Frankie is the #2 LW in the world, and that's a very stacked division. IMO, Frankie beat Bendo in their rematch, but it was very close and a tough fight to judge.

Florian > Edgar

Not in MMA he doesn't. Edgar was the lightweight champion. He can box, fool.

Fool? I said wrestling credentials smart guy. Get back to me when you know the difference. My comment had nothing to do with MMA.

Why does Aldo have a BJJ advantage anyways? He has less wins by sub then Edgar and has lost via sub, while Edgar has not.

Simply stating the record doesn't tell the whole story, we've never really gotten to see a whole lot of Aldo's BJJ so it's speculation mainly.

If Edgar can take it to the championship rounds he might have a good chance. If Aldo is on he is tough to contain for that long a period. I love this fight because Edgar can take a ton of punishment and still fight with the same will to the end, Aldo goes for the kill every time so it should be a great fight.

Not to mention. Edgar has been getting some serious experience. I mean two fights with Penn, Maynard and Bendo. Has Aldo faught te same competition?

TS is trying to fool people into thinking his IQ is higher than 60.

no one cares about your sig bets dude. Just shut up and gtfo my thread. go make your own thread if you want to read your own $hit posts

Not to mention. Edgar has been getting some serious experience. I mean two fights with Penn, Maynard and Bendo. Has Aldo faught te same competition?

ok let's look at these

He lost to Penn first time.

He has lost to Maynard and lost years off his life in the 2nd fight. Even got rocked in 3rd fight and won solely due to cardio.

And he has lost to Bendo TWICE. Why do edgar fans use the bendo fight as a reason for edgar being good? He lost twice. that's why he moved down in the first place dummies.

I believe we are talking about MMA. Not Amateur wrestling. The TS is trying to fool people into thinking Chad Mendes is the equivalent of Frank Edgar at LW.

Realistically, he's not far off. If he works on his striking and footwork a lot, he could be.

Back