Jose Aldo will destroy Frankie Edgar

Aldo has gone the distance one time since hominick and one time before.
I think this will be a great fight. I am not gonna jump,on anyone's nuts here.
See Aldo being able to put Edgar away early, or else Edgar beating him InThe later rounds.

I don't really think that is to crazy of an assessment..

I'm a fan of Mendes, and in terms of competitive wrestling I have no doubt that he's a better wrestler (at least pound-for-pound). In MMA, however, he has struggled to set up his takedowns against top competition. He even had trouble taking down Omigawa (yet, just last week, Kawajiri was taking Omigawa down at will).

I don't think anyone can stop Kawajiri's takedowns at FW. He strong as hell in that weight class.

Aldo really needs to come in with beastly cardio, who know how Edgar's gas tank might be affected by his first cut. Aldo has more power in his strikes and more diversity, it seems mixing things up and staving off takedowns would be his safest bet. Edgar on the other hand needs to be aggressive and set up the takedown or press him against the cage.

you're calling him delusional when you have Aldo's nuts rammed down your throat so far, you're predicting him to "crush" Bendo? Gtfo dude,

vcash : 0

LOL

stick to paying to post on sherdog and betting on sherdog...go away :icon_lol::icon_lol:

In a dream. And even then he better wake up and apologise.

By outboxing him and outwrestling him. Simple. Edgar ftw.

vcash : 0

LOL

stick to paying to post on sherdog and betting on sherdog...go away :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Post your betting stub or shut the fuck up. I'll sig bet you that Frankie beats Aldo.

BJ Penn and his takedown defense was thought to be one of the best and look what Edgar did... Edgar's timing is brilliant. Also you have to think Edgar will actually be cutting weight for this fight and wont be at such a disadvantage in size. While im not sure what is going to happen in the fight, I think once again Edgar is being underestimated. As for pillow fists lol how many times has Maynard been knocked out? Twice? Once by himself the other by Frankie.

Frankie is going to bring a pace Aldo is not used to and the weight cut has to be getting tough on Aldo. But well just wait and see what happens. And no i dont think Aldo is going to be able to stay away from the takedowns. Edgar mixes up his striking and takedowns very well.

thanks to clueless people like you for making the betting lines better for aldo, I prob will put up a bunch of money on aldo

Clueless? LOL. I'll be bumping this shit when Frankie wins.

Aldo will get worked.

Edgar has fought 100000 times better competition than Jose aldo has. Not even close. I think Edgar will not suffer from cutting 10 pounds. So that's why i think Edgar will maul him. If Aldo beats him though, i give him full credit, no ''bad cut'' excuse this time.

He won't beat Aldo. Jose is going to leg kick him to death.

Wrestling : Edgar
Cardio : Edgar
Strength : Edgar
Boxing: Edgar
Endurance : I'd give it to Edgar.

As for how he wins? Sets up take downs with punches, control and GnP to UD.
frankie don't use gnp he has to box aldo up.

sig bet! oh no! didn't I tell you gtfo this thread? Go away

Exactly making retarded bold claims with no substance :icon_chee Oh well, I was hoping you were more than a troll, but I should have known better. You know Aldo won't win, which is why you won't bet.

Mendes has arguably better credentials than Edgar, but not Maynard.

I believe we are talking about MMA. Not Amateur wrestling. The TS is trying to fool people into thinking Chad Mendes is the equivalent of Frank Edgar at LW.

Hominic made aldo work and Aldo was on the bottom at end of fight... If edgar can stay away from those nasty leg kicks and turn it on late in the fight he has a chance.

Back