Jose Aldo will destroy Frankie Edgar

Retort my list of points. Until then, we'll see on fight night bro.

There is nothing at all to retort "bro". I say that someone who gives up a 10-8 to a fighter like Mark Hominick probably won't fare too well against Frankie Edgar. That made you mad and you resorted to personal insults. You even very stupidly tried to label me as an Edgar nuthugger which couldn't be any further from the truth. All because I dared to objectively predict that Aldo will lose. You are pathetic.

Bookmark this page please. Because I have. And I cannot wait to bump it.

Heated? Far from it brother. Just was wondering what point you were trying to make by continuously bringing it up. Confirmed what I originally thought, means nothin'

Sorry for lumping you into the likes of 'supernova'. Who is without question laughably mad, all because I think Edgar will win and used the Hominick fight as an example.

And it doesn't "mean nothing". Not my problem if you choose to ignore all logic and reason as it slaps you across the face like 'supernova'.

Lol well ill admit I don't know who's gonna win any better than you, but I don't think a 10-8 round against someone else really matters much

Lol well ill admit I don't know who's gonna win any better than you, but I don't think a 10-8 round against someone else really matters much

Dropping a 10-8 to a journeyman who has had a horrible UFC run doesn't bode well in regards to your chances against one of the best fighters the weight division above you has ever seen.

Writing it off as MMAth is much easier than acknowledging it as a valid point I suppose.

Calling it like I see it. I've explained that I don't think it's a valid point. It does sound a lot like MMAth to me, which is probably why I don't think it's a valid point. Agree to disagree.

It will be a good fight tho and ill be back to this thread after because it will be funny either way haha

Lol. You are beyond delusional.

no you are delusional if you think Aldos gonna run right through Edgar, Edgars got the TDs, Chin, Cardio, Strength and Speed to win this fight. Aldo has not fight anyone stronger or bigger than him, Edgar has takened down guys much bigger than him.

edgar is the real pound4pound fighter.
dude who fights closest to his weight.

And look at his resume.

So much respect for this guy. i like aldo but man..edgar is a beast!!

Not sure how it will go but TS you can't count edgar out like that..

what a sick fight though...
closest thing to a superfight we will probably ever get

A 10-8 Round scored against Aldo?
I vaguely recall an arguable 10-7 Round scored against Edgar, and a 10-8 Round.
We only hold that over Aldo's head?
Here's how the UFC decribes Maynard/Edgar 2 Officially. "Frankie Edgar suffered the worst beating in Title Fight History, including 4 knockdowns in one Round, without a Stoppage."
I don't doubt it just briefly slipped the minds of the Aldo critics.
So, we have established, with my expert assistance that Edgar has commited a far more egregious act of "fence grabbing" than Aldo.
And, that Edgar has suffered a far worse beating than any fighter, not just Aldo, in a Title Fight.
You're welcome.

Dropping a 10-8 to a journeyman who has had a horrible UFC run doesn't bode well in regards to your chances against one of the best fighters the weight division above you has ever seen.

have you even seen the fight/round you idiot? Go away. Jesus there's not enough text in this world to show you how idiotic you are. Gtfo my thread.

have you even seen the fight/round you idiot? Go away. Jesus there's not enough text in this world to show you how idiotic you are. Gtfo my thread.

So does getting held down and outwrestled by Mark hominick bode well for Aldo against Edgar?

Do you think Edgar has enough top control to hold Aldo down? Hominick had some help from his parasitic twin in the fifth.

Lol. An immense amount of irony posted here. I love it.

Hominick still scored a 10-8 over Aldo. No amount of butthurt will ever change that fact. And I can't wait to bump 'your' thread after Edgar wins, pointing and laughing at you and all the other delusional nuthugging idiots. :)

A 10-8 Round scored against Aldo?
I vaguely recall an arguable 10-7 Round scored against Edgar, and a 10-8 Round.

I remember them very well. But they are completely irrelevant. Gray Maynard has had a far more successful UFC run than the man who gave Aldo his 10-8.

I win.

Lol. An immense amount of irony posted here. I love it.

Hominick still scored a 10-8 over Aldo. No amount of butthurt will ever change that fact. And I can't wait to bump 'your' thread after Edgar wins, pointing and laughing at you and all the other delusional nuthugging idiots. :)
I'm waiting for the bump

Back