Jose Aldo will destroy Frankie Edgar

Uh, Frankie is 2-0 vs BJ-- something only he and GSP can claim. He's 1-1-1 vs. Maynard, and his second loss to Bendo was very debatable.

OTOH, Florian lost to Fickett, Sanchez (by TKO), Sherk, BJ (by submission) and Maynard (dominated via wrestling).

Unlike Frankie, he never held a UFC title. They're not even close.

you're dumb if you don't think Florian is on the same level as edgar. simple as that.

Aldo fought the best fighters that were put in front of him...and he destryoed everyone.

How much damage has edgar taken at 155? Being borderline KTFO/finished 5 separate times?

Aldo has look invincible at his weight

I wouldn't say he looked invincible in his last three fights

you're dumb if you don't think Florian is on the same level as edgar. simple as that.

I'm dumb because an incredibly biased idiot says so. Thanks for the keen observation.

Well the way Frankie beats everyone else is stick and move tactics, mixing grapping/striking, speed, pace and an intelligent gameplan. Aldo is quick enough to neutralize Edgar's speed and stick n move and will belt him with leg kicks every time Edgar sticks. Aldo has a very solid takedown defense and high level BJJ. The only way I see Edgar beating Aldo is if Edgar makes Aldo tired and takes him down at will. I think Aldo has the advantage here.

Aldo fought the best fighters that were put in front of him...and he destryoed everyone.

How much damage has edgar taken at 155? Being borderline KTFO/finished 5 separate times?

Aldo has look invincible at his weight

Aldo got raped by Hominick in a 10-8 round, hardly invincible. Hominick lost his next 3 fights in decisive fashion and his biggest win is a split decision win over Leonard Garcia.

negative. after aldo, edgar will be 0-3 in his last 3 ! :)

Frankie-Edgar-wins.jpg

this is a good fight.. edgar is hard to finish and has great stamina.. there's a good chance he outlasts aldo and if he makes it to the later rounds he will most likely have the advantage

Aldo got raped by Hominick in a 10-8 round, hardly invincible. Hominick lost his next 3 fights in decisive fashion and his biggest win is a split decision win over Leonard Garcia.

hominick.jpg

LMFAO. :redface::redface::redface:

I give Edgar the advantage in every area except leg kicks. Unfortunately for Frankie I think the leg kicks might just be too damaging to overcome.

We haven't seen aldo against a fighter like Edgar. No one mixes takedowns, cardio, solid boxing, and tons of movement like Edgar.

Back