Jon Jones feuds are weird.

anyone else notice that jones' gets triggered the most when feuding with other black fighters?

Jon Jones has a white wife
134318063-e1546114698320.jpg

white car
Capture.png

white drugs
jlj.0.gif

Is Jones racist?

He just doesn't have any moral authority to criticize anyone (at least that's the underlying and unspoken sentiment among fighters and fans alike).

When your at good as Jon Jones is, all the sad pathetic haterz line up to take potshots
The guy is literarily allowed to cheat now that he snitched on someone (still no one knows), potshots aren't even part of the equation. Just evidence of his idiocy. Much like yours…
<mma1>

The guy is literarily allowed to cheat now that he snitched on someone (still no one knows), potshots aren't even part of the equation. Just evidence of his idiocy. Much like yours…
<mma1>
The GOAT was exonerated from all wrongdoing by professional scientists. Keep clinging to the notion that his absolute unparalleled dominance is due to 'cheating' though.
<JonesDXSuckIt>

The GOAT was exonerated from all wrongdoing by professional scientists. Keep clinging to the notion that his absolute unparalleled dominance is due to 'cheating' though.
<JonesDXSuckIt>
OK so the narrative of having steroids in your samples is not cheating anymore?
<YeahOKJen>

He calls himself DC's daddy but has no interest in being HW champ-champ.. why? He's not afraid of DC.. he's afraid of immediately vacating with Ngannou and Stipe around. Blaydes would beat him too. Boom. Truth Bomb.

Yeah hes terrified to beat up DC a 3rd time.

Like I said, one consistent thing about Jones according to Sherdog hes CONSTANTLY scared since he trembled before Shogun.
Hell he was scared to fight DC in their last fight too as I recall.

th

Shook

stupidest post in combat sports fandom.
Cormier never lost a fight at HW
Infact never lost a round in his life untill he went to LHW.

Walks back up to HW, knocks the HW champ out within minutes and goes home

Was that fight at HW?

Oh.. .wait... and didn't Jon get busted for PEDs in that fight too?

Seems like he was so insecure of fighting DC that he needed to cheat.

And now doesn't want to fight him at HW.

That backfired, didn't it?

Jones says in a playful manner "I bet I could take you down" to DC. DC trashes him, from then on and vows to rid the sport of him.

Jon Jones gets asked what young up and comers have caught his eyes. He mentions 2 LHW prospects and Adesanya who happened to be fighting his idol. We see where that has gone.

We have fighters attacking religion, dolly tossing, filthy animal calling, brawl starting, while Jones' benign comments are starting shitstorms more easily.

It's cause he's a phony and the fighters know that. It's not what you say, it's how you say it.

Cormier never lost a fight at HW
Infact never lost a round in his life untill he went to LHW.

Walks back up to HW, knocks the HW champ out within minutes and goes home

Jones beating Cormier at LHW (and cheating to do so) doesn't make him a better HW.

Back