Jon Jones feuds are weird.

Linelo

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Jones says in a playful manner "I bet I could take you down" to DC. DC trashes him, from then on and vows to rid the sport of him.

Jon Jones gets asked what young up and comers have caught his eyes. He mentions 2 LHW prospects and Adesanya who happened to be fighting his idol. We see where that has gone.

We have fighters attacking religion, dolly tossing, filthy animal calling, brawl starting, while Jones' benign comments are starting shitstorms more easily.

Jones says in a playful manner "I bet I could take you down" to DC. DC trashes him, from then on and vows to rid the sport of him.

Jon Jones gets asked what young up and comers have caught his eyes. He mentions 2 LHW prospects and Adensaya who happened to be fighting his idol. We see where that has gone.

We have fighters attacking religion, dolly tossing, filthy animal calling, brawl starting, while Jones' benign comments are starting shitstorms more easily.
He triggers fans and fighters badly.

It's more to do with Jons overall idiocy, cheating, and criminality that triggers everyone. If he was some model citizen, there would not be remotely the same reaction.

Jones is a narcissist , not surprised at all.

Just bring up the HW division and watch Jonathan run.

tenor.gif

I don't think they'd ever agree to it but I think it would be cool if Jones & Cormier had an exhibition wrestling match.

When your as good as Jon Jones is, all the sad pathetic haterz line up to take potshots

It's more to do with Jons overall idiocy, cheating, and criminality that triggers everyone. If he was some model citizen, there would not be remotely the same reaction.
lmao!!!

Your pain man. Its so palpable

He actually said, “I bet I can take steroids and then take you down.”

Also has a lot to do with the legends he smashed.. People were hating on him as soon as he smoked Shogun..

He's a natural heel, that's why. The best heels are able to trigger people with a lot less effort.

Back