Jon Jones feuds are weird.

He cant hes got one of these * next to his name
In your imagination. Those who are real fans of the sport know what’s been going on and still is going on in Martial arts. He’s the best fighter in the world and will be remembered as the greatest of all time.

All of Jones haters have one thing in common they are weak people mentally and it's the opposite for Jones fans.

I have been a fan since he demolished Rampage. MMA without Jones would have been nothing. Jones = MMA

War Jones
Shut up weakling

In your imagination. Those who are real fans of the sport know what’s been going on and still is going on in Martial arts. He’s the best fighter in the world and will be remembered as the greatest of all time.
<{1-1}><Kpop775><{1-17}>
20190415_170948.jpg

Some people just have a "vibe" about 'em that makes them more likeable or dislikeable. I think Jones has that for a lot of people. Obviously his transgressions outside of the cage add a lot to it as well, though.
How do you explain the fans from all over the world on twitter showing up to events and showing him love?

Or the friends and family who stuck with him through his lowest points even when things seemed dark and the people who dislike him(aka the minority of mma fans) were screaming “4 year suspension REEEEE”

Face it, Jon Jones is a likable guy. Just because a few thousand bitter single guys who spend all their time on the internet bitching about another man who could bang girls they could never even successfully dream of banging and has no idea they exist, don’t like him doesn’t mean other people don’t absolutely love the guy.

Face it, Jon Jones is a likable guy. Just because a few thousand bitter single guys who spend all their time on the internet bitching about another man who could bang girls they could never even successfully dream of banging and has no idea they exist, don’t like him doesn’t mean other people don’t absolutely love the guy.

¨
{<redford}

When one student in class is allowed to cheat; that’s the last person you want to have telling you they’re the better student.

It is what it is.

How do you explain the fans from all over the world on twitter showing up to events and showing him love?

Or the friends and family who stuck with him through his lowest points even when things seemed dark and the people who dislike him(aka the minority of mma fans) were screaming “4 year suspension REEEEE”

Yeah, I never said he didn't have his fans. People love assholes, unfortunately.

lol @ people equating jon fighting former hw's as fighting AT hw. fucking idiots

lmao!
One thing we have to always remember.
On Sherdog, Jones has been terrified since he fought Shogun, and constantly scared since then!
He calls himself DC's daddy but has no interest in being HW champ-champ.. why? He's not afraid of DC.. he's afraid of immediately vacating with Ngannou and Stipe around. Blaydes would beat him too. Boom. Truth Bomb.

there has been a lot of controversy surrounding jones, for years now.

any little thing will trigger his haters.

I been watching him since he started out in ufc.

I knew after a few fights that the guy was a special talent,

he literally demolished legends on his way to the title, he finishes fights more often than not.

usually in an impressive fashion.

was it the roids? not all of it, guys got legit skills,

dude was so thin and tall for the weight class I'm not surprised he started cheating to bulk up.

with all that said, I hope somebody beats his ass pretty soon.

It's more to do with Jons overall idiocy, cheating, and criminality that triggers everyone. If he was some model citizen, there would not be remotely the same reaction.
This.

And everyone, including TS, understands this. But blind huggers gonna blindly hug

Back