Jon Jones feuds are weird.

Is he? He's not a naturally very good shit talker because he doesn't actually dislike his opponents and has respect for them deep down.

I wouldn't call him a natural heel. More so that his fuck ups made him one and he's pretty much forced to just go along with it.

Some people just have a "vibe" about 'em that makes them more likeable or dislikeable. I think Jones has that for a lot of people. Obviously his transgressions outside of the cage add a lot to it as well, though.

All of Jones haters have one thing in common they are weak people mentally and it's the opposite for Jones fans.

I have been a fan since he demolished Rampage. MMA without Jones would have been nothing. Jones = MMA

War Jones

Jones probably invents feuds when he's up late snorting coke, smoking crack, and binge drinking. Only Jones could manufacture a feud like he did against DC, one of the nicest guys ever in the UFC.

notice how Conor also creates feuds out of nothing: another heavy hard drug user. These people make this shit up in their heads on their hard drug benders, watch.

His call-outs are weird. Real quick was Jones "all-anything" in HS at football? if not, he's not even close to a B-level athlete without steroids. Clearly every last oz of athleticism in papa Jon's bag went to Chandler. Jon got the leftovers. Now he's calling out impossible match-ups the UFC can't or will not make. He can't pico anymore. I think Jones is terrified and will use this tactic of calling out great fighters whom the UFC would never give the opportunity to fight, stay happy fighting cans, then say later "Let the record show I called out Stipe Derp." Santos might knock his ass out I think Usada is done letting him pico. He can't hit one grain of salt in a swimming pool every time. He's fucked, sooner than later. Hiding in LHW division right now damn I wish 2015 Rumble was back at LHW for this version of Jon.

They let him pulse “legally” for up to 7 years.

Aka his whole career.

Jones probably invents feuds when he's up late snorting coke, smoking crack, and binge drinking. Only Jones could manufacture a feud like he did against DC, one of the nicest guys ever in the UFC.

Or he wants to choose a striker at a weight class 20lbs lighter.

I dont know what you tried to type there but-

DC, Stipe and Brock are Heavyweights.
Cormier is the heavyweight champion
Jones is the LHW champion

Sorry, you’re too dumb/bias to be anything but cancer here and I’m gonna have to part ways. Best of luck as I see from your standpoints, life hasn’t been the best for you.

What MW's? he fought Anthony Smith recently, thats it, he will fight Santos next, they got a title shot because they won their fights in LHW. Jones fought HW's in UFC, Jake O'brien, Brandon Vera, Rashad Evans, Cormier... all had careers at HW and all UNBEATEN at HW. Jones beat them to death LOL.
Jones has actually fought more former HWs than MWs
Plus 3 of them are current HW champs and Shad was a HW Tuf winner, but...
Doesnt fit the narrative

"Hes so scared"

Sorry, you’re too dumb/bias to be anything but cancer here and I’m gonna have to part ways. Best of luck as I see from your standpoints, life hasn’t been the best for you.
again I dont understand what you are trying to type nor if you have a cogent point you are attempting to refute.

Jones has actually fought more former HWs than MWs
Plus 3 of them are current HW champs and Shad was a HW Tuf winner, but...
Doesnt fit the narrative

"Hes so scared"
Yeah very true man, they just hate Jones so much and it blinds them. His resume is the best, people acting like Jones only fights flyweights, but its not true. His skill level is many levels above anyone else in UFC.

Also has a lot to do with the legends he smashed.. People were hating on him as soon as he smoked Shogun..
Remember he stopped a robber in the park the week of that fight? Lol, people even hated on that. I think it’s just that no he’s so fake that even him being nice is taken as him being a prick still. I have a very torn relationship as a fan. He’s one of, if not, the best my eyes have ever seen. But the PED’s and really shitty behavior in real life make it impossible for me to be a true cheer him on sort of fan. Hitting that pregnant woman was the epitome of scumbaggery.

His call-outs are weird. Real quick was Jones "all-anything" in HS at football? if not, he's not even close to a B-level athlete without steroids. Clearly every last oz of athleticism in papa Jon's bag went to Chandler. Jon got the leftovers. Now he's calling out impossible match-ups the UFC can't or will not make. He can't pico anymore. I think Jones is terrified and will use this tactic of calling out great fighters whom the UFC would never give the opportunity to fight, stay happy fighting cans, then say later "Let the record show I called out Stipe Derp." Santos might knock his ass out I think Usada is done letting him pico. He can't hit one grain of salt in a swimming pool every time. He's fucked, sooner than later. Hiding in LHW division right now damn I wish 2015 Rumble was back at LHW for this version of Jon. Rumble would respect him too much and find a way to lose anyway..
lmao!
One thing we have to always remember.
On Sherdog, Jones has been terrified since he fought Shogun, and constantly scared since then!

It's more to do with Jons overall idiocy, cheating, and criminality that triggers everyone. If he was some model citizen, there would not be remotely the same reaction.
Lol its all of this PLUS he thinks he IS that model citizen

Jones wants money so he picks a fight with whoever. You know Dana is cool with it.

Lol its all of this PLUS he thinks he IS that model citizen
nah
people on here hated him long before is extra curricular escapades.
His greatness has triggered detractors from the start

Jones says in a playful manner "I bet I could take you down" to DC. DC trashes him, from then on and vows to rid the sport of him.

Jon Jones gets asked what young up and comers have caught his eyes. He mentions 2 LHW prospects and Adesanya who happened to be fighting his idol. We see where that has gone.

We have fighters attacking religion, dolly tossing, filthy animal calling, brawl starting, while Jones' benign comments are starting shitstorms more easily.

It's just f*king crazy isn't it...?

nah
people on here hated him long before is extra curricular escapades.
His greatness has triggered detractors from the start
I actually wanted him to beat Shogun I was excited to see what he could do how long hed be at the top
Then when I noticed the whole fake religious bs and that he was a real prick ive disliked him
This not even including the car crash
Now hes a cheater it just makes what he did do worthless idc if I stayed liking him if hes gonna keep popping id want him banned for life.

I actually was gonna give him a second chance too after DC 2 it seemed like maaaaaybe Jon got his shit together maaaayybe

Edit: more like a 6th chance

It's more to do with Jons overall idiocy, cheating, and criminality that triggers everyone. If he was some model citizen, there would not be remotely the same reaction.
Nice try Jon Jones has been on the receiving side of unfair criticism long before any of his down falls, when he started winning high profile fights. Fans were unfair to Jon then and those same fans who criticized Jon before he had troubles, you for example are currently enjoying and HAPPY about the situations he’s gotten himself in over the course of time; however, you do not like the fact that he’s rich winning and going to be remembered as the greatest of all time.

Last edited:
Nice try Jon Jones has been on the receiving ending of unfair criticism long before any of his down falls, when he started winning high profile fights. Fans were unfair to Jon then and those same fans who criticized Jon before he had troubles, you for example are currently enjoying and HAPPY about the situations he’s gotten himself in over the course of time; however, you do not like the fact that he’s rich winning and going down as the greatest of all time.
He cant hes got one of these * next to his name

Back