Jon Jones feuds are weird.

I think Jones reminds these guys of their junior high bullies, he just carries himself that way. Sucks for him because I do think on some level he’s misunderstood, i don’t think he wants to be hated or feared, but on the other hand he feels superior to everyone and doesn’t let anything slide.

Every fighter is intimidated by him and they give off that vibe, because Jones would beat the shit out of anyone on the entire roster and his skill level is on another planet, so you get these weird vibe feuds from everyone, the jelly is strong

Jones says in a playful manner "I bet I could take you down" to DC. DC trashes him, from then on and vows to rid the sport of him.

Jon Jones gets asked what young up and comers have caught his eyes. He mentions 2 LHW prospects and Adesanya who happened to be fighting his idol. We see where that has gone.

We have fighters attacking religion, dolly tossing, filthy animal calling, brawl starting, while Jones' benign comments are starting shitstorms more easily.

Don’t let this distract you from the fact that Jon Jones has 3 title defenses to MWs abd is calling out a MW rather than going to LHW.

Sad.

He's a natural heel, that's why. The best heels are able to trigger people with a lot less effort.
Is he? He's not a naturally very good shit talker because he doesn't actually dislike his opponents and has respect for them deep down.

I wouldn't call him a natural heel. More so that his fuck ups made him one and he's pretty much forced to just go along with it.

Every fighter is intimidated by him and they give off that vibe, because Jones would beat the shit out of anyone on the entire roster and his skill level is on another planet, so you get these weird vibe feuds from everyone, the jelly is strong

Yeah I’m sure that is it and not him avoiding HW

He would beat them all but has been quoted multiple times saying how big HWs are and that they’re too big and he’s a LHW and that “people just wanna see me get hurt”

That’s confidence right there.

For a guy who is a Jones fan and a Steel belt, you missed a lot of juiced Jones interviews.

Translation: Jonathan is terrified of HW.

Apology accepted.
So he knocked out the HW champ twice
offered to fight him at HW a 3rd time
challenges Brock and Stipe
and is terrified of HW

man, Jones been shook since Shogun
Always so scared!!!

Is he? He's not a naturally very good shit talker because he doesn't actually dislike his opponents and has respect for them deep down.

I wouldn't call him a natural heel. More so that his fuck ups made him one and he's pretty much forced to just go along with it.

I think he’s not a face and is shitty at being the heel but he’s not a good person so that’s the role he has to play, but he still does try to pretend he’s a good guy.

he is not

He would beat them all but has been quoted multiple times saying how big HWs are and that they’re too big and he’s a LHW and that “people just wanna see me get hurt”

For a guy who is a Jones fan and a Steel belt, you missed a lot of juiced Jones interviews.

That narrative is dead at this point after offering 3 HW fights

https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/1/...ier-a-third-time-bring-out-the-checkbook-dana
https://www.maxim.com/sports/jon-jones-calls-out-brock-lesnar-ufc-235-2019-3
https://www.sportsjoe.ie/mma/dana-w...-fight-for-heavyweight-title-at-ufc-196-61556

Plus HW like Mir, Schaub and DC say he beats everyone at HW

and is terrified of HW

Always so scared!!!

Lol so gullible it's cute. He hasn't actually challenged anyone.

Jon, how do you feel about HW?

tenor.gif

UFC HW division is beyond awful, its full of part time fighters and old age pensioners, Jones skill level is millions of times better. Jones has always been LHW and never ever missed weight, no point to give his belt up now, but I am sure in future he will move up and he will coast with ease. He was so embarrassed sparring Arlovski and Mir and Overeem that he thought they were joking because of how slow and uncoordinated they were

and is terrified of HW

Always so scared!!!

That’s why he’s calling out a green(grappling wise) 185er lol

He did not offer to fight him at HW. People look at your red belt and think you must know ANYTHING but you have to be the biggest casual who has a high belt.

You blind from those balls bashing your eye balls or what?

Jon has been quoted multiple times saying he’s a LHW, he won’t fight DC at HW and that people just wanna see him get hurt because HWs are so big and he’s a LHW etc etc

For a Jones “ fan” and red belt, you either don’t pay attention to fighters/interviews or you ignore the parts you don’t agree with.

either way, you look foolish.

“Offering fights” fights a former 185er and calls out another

Lmao and Max was gonna fight at HW too.

Why is LHW stacked if you think it is?

Is it because all the185ers are going up. Lmao

Point proven, thanks!!

“Offering fights” fights a former 185er and calls out another

Lmao and Max was gonna fight at HW too.

Why is LHW stacked if you think it is?

Is it because all the185ers are going up. Lmao

Point proven, thanks!!
negative
Stipe, Brock and DC are Heavy weights
Cormier (the guys JJ knocked out) its the current Heavy weight champion (who knocked out the previous HW champion)

doesn't matter though JJ was 217lbs his last fight!

Then why did he say that’s not his zone... then why isn’t he fighting there? Why is he calling out 185ers, why are so many of his defenses against MWs?

Ok man!!
What MW's? he fought Anthony Smith recently, thats it, he will fight Santos next, they got a title shot because they won their fights in LHW. Jones fought HW's in UFC, Jake O'brien, Brandon Vera, Rashad Evans, Cormier... all had careers at HW and all UNBEATEN at HW. Jones beat them to death LOL.

That’s why he’s calling out a green(grappling wise) 185er lol

He did not offer to fight him at HW. People look at your red belt and think you must know ANYTHING but you have to be the biggest casual who has a high belt.

You blind from those balls bashing your eye balls or what?

Jon has been quoted multiple times saying he’s a LHW, he won’t fight DC at HW and that people just wanna see him get hurt because HWs are so big and he’s a LHW etc etc

For a Jones “ fan” and red belt, you either don’t pay attention to fighters/interviews or you ignore the parts you don’t agree with.

either way, you look foolish.

I dont know what you tried to type there but-

DC, Stipe and Brock are Heavyweights.
Cormier is the heavyweight champion
Jones is the LHW champion

What MW's? he fought Anthony Smith recently, thats it, he will fight Santos next, they got a title shot because they won their fights in LHW. Jones fought HW's in UFC, Jake O'brien, Brandon Vera, Rashad Evans... all had careers at HW and all UNBEATEN at HW. Jones beat them to death LOL.

Brandon Vera didn’t get murked in mount by werdum? He didn’t lose a UD to Sylvia before that?

He didn’t go back up and get TKO’d by Rothwell?
3 losses at HW.

Keep talking... everyone can see how little you know and that you blow smoke.

Also he called out Israel. A middleweight.

Jones is that guy who likes picking on smaller guys.

His call-outs are weird. Real quick was Jones "all-anything" in HS at football? if not, he's not even close to a B-level athlete without steroids. Clearly every last oz of athleticism in papa Jon's bag went to Chandler. Jon got the leftovers. Now he's calling out impossible match-ups the UFC can't or will not make. He can't pico anymore. I think Jones is terrified and will use this tactic of calling out great fighters whom the UFC would never give the opportunity to fight, stay happy fighting cans, then say later "Let the record show I called out Stipe Derp." Santos might knock his ass out I think Usada is done letting him pico. He can't hit one grain of salt in a swimming pool every time. He's fucked, sooner than later. Hiding in LHW division right now damn I wish 2015 Rumble was back at LHW for this version of Jon. Rumble would respect him too much and find a way to lose anyway..

The Cormier beef always felt odd to me.

Jones very existence seemed to offend Cormiers excellence

Its probably some elite athlete, extreme competitor thing and Jones is on top of the hill at the moment

Back