Jon Jones feuds are weird.

I'd love to see him call out Cain and beat him into oblivion and then listen to the excuses from Cain's fans.

Overeem gets 800k, Hunt gets 800k, Velasquez gets 450k
in 2018 the top 10 most earned UFC fighters has 6 heavyweights

https://thesportsdaily.com/2019/01/13/2018-ufc-fighter-salaries-complete-list-fox11/

for sure seems like they get paid more

Overeem and Hunt have been fighting professionally for almost 40 years combined.

3 of them listed have been champs.

Stipe got 200k for winning the HW belt

As far as networth all the HW fighters listed are worth less than Rashad Evans who hasnt won a fight at lhw since 2013

DC trashes him, from then on and vows to rid the sport of him.
Funny thing is, if USADA was not some ultra corrupt entity, he actually would have: they fought twice and Jones failed three separate drug tests, ruined UFC 200, had lil girl T levels, got popped for roids, then ended up permanently pulsing as a result of his fear of DC. If ANY other fighter did that, they would be gone forever.

Overeem and Hunt have been fighting professionally for almost 40 years combined.

3 of them listed have been champs.

Stipe got 200k for winning the HW belt

As far as networth all the HW fighters listed are worth less than Rashad Evans who hasnt won a fight at lhw since 2013
net worth of Rashad higher? I would love to see where you got this info, because it seems horribly outdated or just wrong

Experience and previous champs aren't exclusive to the HW division, so that shouldn't matter.

No they dont, thats insane.
https://thesportsdaily.com/2019/01/13/2018-ufc-fighter-salaries-complete-list-fox11/
??? 6 out of the first 10 are HW
Hunt is 3rd most paid lol that is really insane

net worth of Rashad higher? I would love to see where you got this info, because it seems horribly outdated or just wrong

Experience and previous champs aren't exclusive to the HW division, so that shouldn't matter.

??? 6 out of the first 10 are HW
Hunt is 3rd most paid lol that is really insane

Rashad Evans net worth and salary: Rashad Evans is an American Mixed Martial Artist who has a net worth of $8.5million

Francis Ngannou's Net Worth as of 2019: $250,000

Mark Hunt is a New Zealander professional mixed martial artist with an estimated net worth of $960 thousand.

The heavyweight division has never produced ANY stars

Tito, Chuck, Forrest, Rashad, Rampage, Shogun, Jones. It is by far traditionally the flagship division

darp darp darp darp, smug, three faced hypocrite, liar, wasted being and cheeetteerrrrr..... i think you understand full well...

Rashad Evans net worth and salary: Rashad Evans is an American Mixed Martial Artist who has a net worth of $8.5million

Francis Ngannou's Net Worth as of 2019: $250,000

Mark Hunt is a New Zealander professional mixed martial artist with an estimated net worth of $960 thousand.

The heavyweight division has never produced ANY stars

Tito, Chuck, Forrest, Rashad, Rampage, Shogun, Jones. It is by far traditionally the flagship division
Ngannou earned 890k only in 2018
Hunt gets 800k per fight, he's third on the list with over 2 million earned in 2018
Rashad is 114th on the list, earning a meager 170k in 2018

I'll ask again, can you show me where you got those numbers? They seem very outdated, just like Tito, Chuck, Forrest, Rashad, Rampage and Shogun
Let's say you're right, then why do HW fighters get paid more?

Funny thing is, if USADA was not some ultra corrupt entity, he actually would have: they fought twice and Jones failed three separate drug tests, ruined UFC 200, had lil girl T levels, got popped for roids, then ended up permanently pulsing as a result of his fear of DC. If ANY other fighter did that, they would be gone forever.

100% truth in this post. All those steroids and drugs, no wonder Jon's penis doesn't function.

Back