Jon Jones DQ “loss” to Matt Hamill is the worst wrongdoing in MMA history

Your opinion on the matter is irrelevant. There are scientific studies on one hand and your worthless opinion on the other. The fact is that Jon Roids can never be "clean" again.

That's actually irrelevant. The fact that Jon Roids was caught this late in his career doesn't mean that he started roiding that late, it just means he was caught late. For normal athletes, the principle of innocence until guilt is proven applies, but it flies out of the window for proven steroid abusers like Jon, because, again, a failed test does not signify the exact time the said athlete starting roiding.

ALL of Jon Roids' wins are suspect, unless you can actually PROVE that Jon Roids started roiding that late in his career.

Well you don't have proof he started earlier.

Funny how now the scientific studies matter, but when AC's are saying Jones is not receiving any advantages based on the science, that is BS.

The burden of proof is always on the accuser btw. Still Jones didn't fail tests before UFC 200(except for cocaine which doesn't count).

Is this even possible? Everyone knows including his haters that he has never legitimately lost to a fighter or even came close to tasting defeat.

I hope UFC and the organizations that work with them fix this mistake and finally give that 0 loss record Jon Jones deserve in his whole career. It should at lest be marked as NC.

Wow only here a month and already trolling.

Lol at proving when someone started doing roids before they were flagged.

Again, the entire mma roster could roid rather freely at some part of their career.

The entire MMA roster hasn't failed a drug test, you don't have a leg to stand on. The assumption that everyone is doing it because you say so is childish and laughable and outs you as a cheater apologist.

Funny how now the scientific studies matter, but when AC's are saying Jones is not receiving any advantages based on the science, that is BS.

The burden of proof is always on the accuser btw. Still Jones didn't fail tests before UFC 200(except for cocaine which doesn't count).
It’s not the AC’s, it’s the anti-doping experts.

The entire MMA roster hasn't failed a drug test, you don't have a leg to stand on. The assumption that everyone is doing it because you say so is childish and laughable and outs you as a cheater apologist.

I’ll slow this down for you. The assumption that jon was doing steroids for every fight when he was passing all the same tests your other favorite fighters were, while they were all clean, isn’t a valid assumption.

And again, it’s a lot easier to pass tests when not subject to random testing.

Yep, it's bullshit, because it contradicts other earlier studies that are yet to be proven wrong without actually providing evidence that the said earlier studies are wrong. Where is the actual scientific evidence that Jon Roids is not benefiting from his previous cycles? Did the USADA experts provide actual proof or simply asked the public to believe their words based on face value?

Lmao, you don't have proof that he started late. The actual proof shows only that he did, in fact, start roiding NO LATER THAN a certain point in time, but it doesn't prove that he was clean previously. Since Jon Roids is a PROVEN scumbag cheat, all of his previous career is suspect as fuck.

Its been mentioned but I see it like Fedor's first loss and don't pay much mind to it. Not much for Hamill to be proud of. Hamill is no Matt Riddle x2.

I’ll slow this down for you. The assumption that jon was doing steroids for every fight when he was passing all the same tests your other favorite fighters were, while they were all clean, isn’t a valid assumption.

There's no need for Jon to have been doing roids for every fight in his career to actually invalidate all of his wins. If Jon has done roids at least once in the earlier stages of his career, all of his wins starting from that point are illegitimate, regardless of whether he roided for every fight after that or not. Since Jon Roids failed the drug test, he is a proven scumbag cheat who will never be able to white-wash his reputation in the eyes of MMA fans who actually know how roids work. Of course, ignorant, uneducated dumbfucks will still believe he's the innocent goat, lmao.

Yep, it's bullshit, because it contradicts other earlier studies that are yet to be proven wrong without actually providing evidence that the said earlier studies are wrong. Where is the actual scientific evidence that Jon Roids is not benefiting from his previous cycles? Did the USADA experts provide actual proof or simply asked the public to believe their words based on face value?

Lmao, you don't have proof that he started late. The actual proof shows only that he did, in fact, start roiding NO LATER THAN a certain point in time, but it doesn't prove that he was clean previously. Since Jon Roids is a PROVEN scumbag cheat, all of his previous career is suspect as fuck.

But USADA were also the one's who "caught" Jones and gave him the reputation as a cheater? Why would their credibility be damaged in your eyes when without them no one would even make the connection between Jones and PED's? You can't have it both ways. I'm pretty sure you believed their positive tests at face value? I'm sure you really questioned that and weren't all like "I KNEW IT".

Again burden of proof is on you and yes I do he started testing positive for PED's late. You also don't have proof the PED's were in his system intentionally just that they were there. Burdens on you, because you are making the accusation. The tests are proof he wasn't taking PED's earlier, you might think it's flawed proof or that there's some sort of tin foil hat stuff but it's proof.

Capitalizing the word proven does not mean you proved something.

How is that relevant to my statement? Of course there are cheaters in MMA, but you cannot simply go accusing fighters who have never failed a drug test of being dirty just because your scumbag icon roided his socks off.

There's no need for Jon to have been doing roids for every fight in his career to actually invalidate all of his wins. If Jon has done roids at least once in the earlier stages of his career, all of his wins starting from that point are illegitimate, regardless of whether he roided for every fight after that or not. Since Jon Roids failed the drug test, he is a proven scumbag cheat who will never be able to white-wash his reputation in the eyes of MMA fans who actually know how roids work. Of course, ignorant, uneducated dumbfucks will still believe he's the innocent goat, lmao.

"There's no need for Jon to have been doing roids for every fight in his career to actually invalidate all of his wins. If Jon has done roids at least once in the earlier stages of his career, all of his wins starting from that point are illegitimate, regardless of whether he roided for every fight after that or not."

And this right here is why I hate anti steroid activists in all sports right in a nutshell. Positive test, let's start erasing history. Not enough to question the advantage an athlete had over the competition, no let's pretend sporting events that happened, that people saw with their eyes didn't happen. Not even enough to just erase the specific event, nah let's start erasing people's entire careers, sports teams entire seasons in the name of this really culty sounding purity. Athlethes need to be PURE or they aren't allowed to exist in the history books(whose purpose is to chronicle shit that happens). Just so childish and so destructive. Leave history alone.

Yes MMA fans know better than all the scientists that AC's based their decisions on. Wait, wait, except when they were hurting someone you didn't like, perfectley reasonable back then. If USADA scientists are bad, why don't we just ignore all USADA tests....oh yeah, that's right you wouldn't have an argument if you did that(besides the Pictograms the other tests picked up lmfao).

Actually, it is a perfectly valid assumption. They continued to piss clean even after random testing, while Jones didn't. I guess you live in a fairy tale world where Jones only started doing roids just before he got caught...........

How is that relevant to my statement? Of course there are cheaters in MMA, but you cannot simply go accusing fighters who have never failed a drug test of being dirty just because your scumbag icon roided his socks off.

You said the entire roster passed all their tests, implying Jones's pre USADA passed tests(you know he passed USADA tests too right?) didn't mean anything. No they didn't, people poppped for PED's before USADA(the corrupt Jones loving organization that also ruined Jones life in the most logical conspiracy of all time).

But USADA were also the one's who "caught" Jones and gave him the reputation as a cheater? Why would their credibility be damaged in your eyes when without them no one would even make the connection between Jones and PED's?

Child, there's this thing called "money". Once you get older, you'll understand that certain people may be persuaded to go against their previous beliefs for a fat stack of green.

You also don't have proof the PED's were in his system intentionally
Ahaha, of course, my man, he simply ingested roid-laced dick pills. After this, the rest of your verbal diarrhea is not even worth reading.

You know all the fighters I listed are pretty famous examples of falied drug tests right? Why did Barnett leave the UFC when he was a dominant champ?

You said the entire roster passed all their tests, implying Jones's pre USADA passed tests(you know he passed USADA tests too right?) didn't mean anything. No they didn't, people poppped for PED's before USADA(the corrupt Jones loving organization that also ruined Jones life in the most logical conspiracy of all time).

Ahh, so you're a retard with reading comprehension below that of a 9 year old? Thanks for clarifying.

I don't think you understand what this sentence actually means, dumbfuck:
The entire MMA roster hasn't failed a drug test

You know all the fighters I listed are pretty famous examples of falied drug tests right? Why did Barnett leave the UFC when he was a dominant champ?
We're not talking about Barnett here, you're not going to move the goalposts. We're talking about Jon Roids, who is a proven scumbag cheat, and the entirety of MMA roster as a whole, which is yet to be proven to cheat in its entirety.

ref bjm said if its not vertical,and in a straight line, its legal
if it has arc, its legal

therefore jjs elbows were legal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back