Jon Jones DQ “loss” to Matt Hamill is the worst wrongdoing in MMA history

GrayArea

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
True hardcore mma fans who don’t have a biased hatred will always acknowledge Jon Jones as being undefeated.

However, Casual fans and new fans of the sport should know that Steve Mazzagatti is responsible for the worst wrongdoing in MMA history. At worst, it should’ve been ruled a NC.

Jon was beating the crap out of Matt and the fight should’ve been stopped 10-15 seconds prior to the “illegal” elbow. Mazzagatti put Matt’s health at risk with the late stoppage.

Besides that point, the elbows Jon landed were not even illegal 12-6 elbows. It’s clear as day he threw them in a 1-5:30 motion.

Discuss
E76AB95C-A3C0-4CFF-8601-4E03710A9109.gif

it use to be fedors one bullshit loss IMO.. until he went on a Get KTFO spree lol. Now that 1 fake L is hidden with his real ones

I'd say it's the UFC covering up one of its fighters steroid usage, while crucifying the rest.

Hamill won fair and square.

People always try discredit this legit win.

SMH

Yea usually not a good idea to rain downward elbows on a bloody guy when in full mount.

Naw, the ref saved Jon from a real loss. The Hammer was gonna get up and head kick Jon over the cage eventually.

Hamill destroyed Jones.

Couldn't agree more. I hope one day that stupid ridiculous mistake is fixed and Jon has the 0 at the end of his record he deserves

It's fine, everyone important knows he's virtually undefeated, let him have that blemish. Fits his bad boy image

Last edited:
True hardcore mma fans who don’t have a biased hatred will always acknowledge Jon Jones as being undefeated.

However, Casual fans and new fans of the sport should know that Steve Mazzagatti is responsible for the worst wrongdoing in MMA history. At worst, it should’ve been ruled a NC.

Jon was beating the crap out of Matt and the fight should’ve been stopped 10-15 seconds prior to the “illegal” elbow. Mazzagatti put Matt’s health at risk with the late stoppage.

Besides that point, the elbows Jon landed were not even illegal 12-6 elbows. It’s clear as day he threw them in a 1-5:30 motion.

Discuss
View attachment 528423

Considering Jon’s career it’s quite apropos.

Boner has the most wrong doing in MMA history.

That DQ loss for breaking the rules is probably a fraction of what his record should actually have in it.

I like Jon Jones but he actually should have more than a few DQ loses on his record.

Couldn't agree more. I hope one day that stupid ridiculous mistake is fixed and Jon has the 0 at the end of his record he deserves

Is this even possible? Everyone knows including his haters that he has never legitimately lost to a fighter or even came close to tasting defeat.

I hope UFC and the organizations that work with them fix this mistake and finally give that 0 loss record Jon Jones deserve in his whole career. It should at lest be marked as NC.

I swear this same exact thread was made last week asking for 12-6 elbows to be made legal and Jon's lost changed to NC.

With that said no one told Jon to hit hammil with an elbow. He could have been normal and just threw punches.

I like Jon Jones but he actually should have more than a few DQ loses on his record.
Why?

giphy.gif

<JonesLaugh>

Yup was clearly 12:15 to 6:10 TS.

TOTAL bullshit. They've robbed this man badly. I'm rattled over this and will pray facing the corner the rosary.....for each Jones win, for his one UNFAIR loss and for each of his positive tests and arrests!

Jon Jones sets the standard for open and brazen cheating of all kinds in MMA. LOL his fans are mad for the one time he got caught and had to pay the price in the ring.

Back