Jon Jones DQ “loss” to Matt Hamill is the worst wrongdoing in MMA history

Hamills most devastating finish ever. He destroyed Jones took his soul. Made Jon turn to drugs and he was never the same again.

it's a dumb fucking bullshit rule but it is a rule and he broke it. blame his dumbass more than anything.
btw, jbj's illegal elbow probably had about 1/3 of the power of stun gun's spinning elbow on hathaway's charging face.

Legit DQ. Jones fucked up.

The worst wrongdoing in UFC history was Rumble vs Kevin Burns, where Burns literally won via eye poke.

The worst ever might just be Fedor, where he lost via illegal elbow.

Shitty of him to use illegal elbows I agree but 6-7 failed tests and being the biggest cheat the sport has ever seen is even worse.

I just can't wrap my head around one thing. If Matt couldn't hear and couldn't open his eyes due to fountain of blood on his face - why on Earth was Steve trying to verbally communicate with him? The guy can't see your lips, can't see you waving in front of his face anyway.

meh that was a makeup call from when he got robbed against Ping.

He's a steroid cheat. Fuck em.

He did get robbed bad in that fight.
Yeah that was pathetic. Hamill had some pretty good wins though Ping, Tito, Boestch, Jardine, Munoz and even Jon Jones.

Steve Mazzagatti is a fucking horribly incompetent ref and there's a reason you never see him anywhere near a UFC event these days. This was one of his many fuck ups.

Lol, you serious bud? So much fail in OP.
Is this even possible? Everyone knows including his haters that he has never legitimately lost to a fighter or even came close to tasting defeat.

I hope UFC and the organizations that work with them fix this mistake and finally give that 0 loss record Jon Jones deserve in his whole career. It should at lest be marked as NC.

Gus says sup.

This is the one time jon got held accountable for breaking the rules.

Hackney-smashing-Joe-Sons-balls.gif

Is this even possible? Everyone knows including his haters that he has never legitimately lost to a fighter or even came close to tasting defeat.

I hope UFC and the organizations that work with them fix this mistake and finally give that 0 loss record Jon Jones deserve in his whole career. It should at lest be marked as NC.

Really ? Casual alert !!!

I forgot that he handled Gus with ease in their first fight, so much so that many people opine that Gus won and Jon lost...

But you're right, hes never, ever come close to losing...

QsrS1La.gif

Couldn't agree more. I hope one day that stupid ridiculous mistake is fixed and Jon has the 0 at the end of his record he deserves

I think it's pointless...everyone knows that jon has never actually lost a fight...losing means that your opponent beats you, either by ko'ing you, submitting you or winning by decision...if you do not win by those methods, you did not beat your opponent...so removing his 1 "loss" , in the end, means very little.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back