Jon Jones DQ “loss” to Matt Hamill is the worst wrongdoing in MMA history

The ref was Mazzagatti for that fight lol

True hardcore mma fans who don’t have a biased hatred will always acknowledge Jon Jones as being undefeated.

However, Casual fans and new fans of the sport should know that Steve Mazzagatti is responsible for the worst wrongdoing in MMA history. At worst, it should’ve been ruled a NC.

Jon was beating the crap out of Matt and the fight should’ve been stopped 10-15 seconds prior to the “illegal” elbow. Mazzagatti put Matt’s health at risk with the late stoppage.

Besides that point, the elbows Jon landed were not even illegal 12-6 elbows. It’s clear as day he threw them in a 1-5:30 motion.

Discuss
View attachment 528423

Retard spotted.

Just like everything else in Jon's life, he brought it on himself. He seems to be doing fine accepting the loss, the fact that he makes some pretty retarded decisions, and the fact that his talent affords him kid gloves, so why feel sorry for the guy?

You just saw your reflection on your phone/computer?

I don't know but claiming that what is a perfect example of an illegal elbow is legal makes you a fucking idiot, Nijmma. How long til you get banned, again?

I don't know but claiming that what is a perfect example of an illegal elbow is legal makes you a fucking idiot, Nijmma. How long til you get banned, again?
I’ve never been banned, but you should tone down the angry name calling my son

I think thats not a real loss but Jon Jones took there his first punishment for breaking the rules/ (First of many). If UFC & Athletic Commisions & USADA were competent Jon Jones would have been fighting in Rizin now where he belongs.

The outrage over this has never made sense to me. The elbow was illegal. People can argue the minute degree of the elbow in slo-mo all they want, but an 11:45 to 5:45 is still a 12-6. If we’re gonna argue stupid rules being robbery’s then I’d submit the Diaz nc with gomi was worse. One of the greatest finishes I’ve ever seen overturned cuz he did it stoned lol

Except I do, because I come from a civilized society where the term "presumption of innocence" is not an empty sound.

All the cheaters have ruined the presumption of innocence for fighters I’d say man, probably goes for all professional athletes as well.

Back