Jon Jones DQ “loss” to Matt Hamill is the worst wrongdoing in MMA history

Child, there's this thing called "money". Once you get older, you'll understand that certain people may be persuaded to go against their previous beliefs for a fat stack of green.

Ahaha, of course, my man, he simply ingested roid-laced dick pills. After this, the rest of your verbal diarrhea is not even worth reading.

Lmfao you do believe in a conspiracy. Lmfao. You weren't actually supposed to answer that I was teasing you and you were like sign me up. I'm dying rn. Didn't think you actually believed that lol.

I'm very well aware of the influence money can have. This is not one of those cases, USADA ain't putting nothing on the line for Jones. Why would their even be pictograms if they were bought off? Why not buy USADA off when the program started so fighters never tested positive at all? Why even hire USADA and if it was to cover things up, why not pay them to cover things up instead of mutilating your roster. All of these are gaping holes in your theory that don't make any sense.

There's no need for Jon to have been doing roids for every fight in his career to actually invalidate all of his wins. If Jon has done roids at least once in the earlier stages of his career, all of his wins starting from that point are illegitimate, regardless of whether he roided for every fight after that or not. Since Jon Roids failed the drug test, he is a proven scumbag cheat who will never be able to white-wash his reputation in the eyes of MMA fans who actually know how roids work. Of course, ignorant, uneducated dumbfucks will still believe he's the innocent goat, lmao.
Lol

So if any fighter had done steroids at least once in the earlier stages of their career......oh wait, we don’t know who did. Again, plenty of mma fighters FREELY did steroids for much of their career and weren’t even tested for it.

Your favorite fighters weren’t randomly tested. They could cheat. If they did at least once.....

We're not talking about Barnett here, you're not going to move the goalposts. We're talking about Jon Roids, who is a proven scumbag cheat, and the entirety of MMA roster as a whole, which is yet to be proven to cheat in its entirety.

Nah the one who's moved the goalposts are you, the burden of proof is on you, yet you ain't doing no proving. Also was defending the pre USADA tests for catching people.

Obviously 100% of the roster isn't going to be on PED's even in Pride that probably didn't happen.

Actually, it is a perfectly valid assumption. They continued to piss clean even after random testing, while Jones didn't. I guess you live in a fairy tale world where Jones only started doing roids just before he got caught...........

Your fairy tale is that other fighters were all clean because they passed their tests?

Jon himself passed lots of tests before he flagged for traces of m3.

Lmfao you do believe in a conspiracy

There is no "conspiracy", there are only facts.

Fact 1: Jon Roids has been actually proven to fail a drug test with metabolites being inarguably detected in his system.
Fact 2: USADA has not presented any actual scientific evidence that Jon Roids is not benefiting from his previous steroid use, but there exist studies that show how a steroid user benefits from a single cycle for the rest of his career, if not life, even after he goes "clean". These studies have not been proven false.

USADA are ignoring scientific evidence without actually providing proof of their claims, which makes their claims bullshit by definition.

This is not one of those cases, USADA ain't putting nothing on the line for Jones. Why would their even be pictograms if they were bought off?

I don't engage in "why"s, I'll leave the speculation to dumbfucks like you. USADA are either corrupt, or incompetent, and I highly doubt they're incompetent.

Illegal strikes, I don't see any issue with the call. In fact, I think more rules should be enforced that way, groin shots, eye pokes, strikes to the back of a grounded opponents head. I mean, why have rule if you aren't going to enforce them

No this is just slander.

There's one fight there's proof he was on PED's. The rest you're just making shit up he tested negative.

He tested positive for cocaine once, no one cares.
Nah mang, ample evidence he's done all kinds of shit. If you take USADA's word for it, no matter what he does it doesn't matter, because science doesn't matter and their accountants think 'pulsing' is a good explanation.

12 to 6,

glove didn't fit.

Get over yourself

What's worse is they tried to interview Hamill as the winner after he got beaten silly. He was like ehhh uhhhduhh buh homina homina buhdurrrrrr?

12-6 isn't dirty strikes. Chael did a podcast on it, apparently a member of one of the commissions saw a commercial with someone breaking a brick like that and the rule was made for that reason. There is nothing dirty about 12-6 elbows even if he were using them.
Until it’s changed it’s considered a dirty strike. For all the other shit Jones pulls I’m glad he got DQ’d for that. As in his patented eye pokes.

Even if that were true(and I really doubt this cause then every fighter would just roid once and be done with it), the fight Jones tested positive for was his second to most recent fight. So guy had 18 UFC wins? You discredit 2 with that logic, both of which were rematches of fighters Jones already beat? I thought Jones was the GOAT after he beat Machida. Doesn't discredit the dismantling of the LHW division that made him GOAT in the first place. Discredits two rematches(assuming you're right) of fights he won.
If he was doing so well and in his prime then why would he turn to steroids at this point of his career?
He didn’t he was always on them.

True hardcore mma fans who don’t have a biased hatred will always acknowledge Jon Jones as being undefeated.

However, Casual fans and new fans of the sport should know that Steve Mazzagatti is responsible for the worst wrongdoing in MMA history. At worst, it should’ve been ruled a NC.

Jon was beating the crap out of Matt and the fight should’ve been stopped 10-15 seconds prior to the “illegal” elbow. Mazzagatti put Matt’s health at risk with the late stoppage.

Besides that point, the elbows Jon landed were not even illegal 12-6 elbows. It’s clear as day he threw them in a 1-5:30 motion.

Discuss
View attachment 528423

Uh nope. Note it as the beginning of the end. It marked the beginning go his cheating ways.

Modafokers undefeated for sure but he does deserve that asterisk on his record because he fucked up
What’s the alternative? Letting him get out of the rules as he pleases?

If he was doing so well and in his prime then why would he turn to steroids at this point of his career?
He didn’t he was always on them.

Intent was never proven. Him testing positive doesn't mean he intentionally doped. Him doping to fight the older version of a guy he beat 4-1 makes no sense. So that question only applies if you believe he intentionally doped, I don't and no one has proof of intent, and a dude whose never lost an MMA match doesn't have such intent.

Until it’s changed it’s considered a dirty strike. For all the other shit Jones pulls I’m glad he got DQ’d for that. As in his patented eye pokes.

The eye pokes though are a result of his long arms not his fault. He's been given the fair deference. I just depise the concept of being against the rules=wrong the rules exist to dictate morality morality doesn't exist to dictate the rules. Why a rule exists is why people should follow it rather than it simply being the rules. This rule has no merit. I do understand the idea of karma and undeserved punishment evening out deserved punishment. Not sure how I feel about that. Just know I don't think the eye pokes are intentional, dude has a huge reach and jabs a lot.

Nah mang, ample evidence he's done all kinds of shit. If you take USADA's word for it, no matter what he does it doesn't matter, because science doesn't matter and their accountants think 'pulsing' is a good explanation.

USADA discovered the shit you're accusing them of covering up....

Of course I'm going to take USADA's word for it unless have reason not to. Only thing USADA's guilty of is giving Jones special treatment, that doesn't mean Jones isn't innocent just means they need to do the same for the other lives they've wronged in the past. Admitting their faults is very good.

Intent was never proven. Him testing positive doesn't mean he intentionally doped. Him doping to fight the older version of a guy he beat 4-1 makes no sense. So that question only applies if you believe he intentionally doped, I don't and no one has proof of intent, and a dude whose never lost an MMA match doesn't have such intent.
Tainted supplement excuse and yet every one he gave for testing wasn’t tainted.

The eye pokes though are a result of his long arms not his fault. He's been given the fair deference. I just depise the concept of being against the rules=wrong the rules exist to dictate morality morality doesn't exist to dictate the rules. Why a rule exists is why people should follow it rather than it simply being the rules. This rule has no merit. I do understand the idea of karma and undeserved punishment evening out deserved punishment. Not sure how I feel about that. Just know I don't think the eye pokes are intentional, dude has a huge reach and jabs a lot.
Jabs require closed hands. No one eye pokes more than since Liddell.

With all the eye pokes and roids to follow im ok with him having a DQ loss.

Back