Jon Jones dont want rematch because "I was only fighting at 70%"

There is no need for a rematch.

Gus will never have a better opportunity to beat Jones than he just had.

As much as I hate to say it, I agree.

I did not like Jones at all before the fight and wanted Gus to humble him, but he showed the heart of a champion to persevere through that fight (I think the fight was a toss up). I think Jones will learn a lot from that fight. He's arrogant but he's no dummy.

he's the guy putting the title on the line again, not the one with nothing to lose

haters gonna hate

Conor McGregor vs Jon Jones jk jk. Lets have Texiera get whooped by Jones and let Gus whoop Cormier.

lol - the fucking guys saying that Gus had his best chance! Jesus Christ - no one else has given him any trouble, you'd think if Gus had just survived and landed a couple of punches it would call for a more compelling fight than most of the rest of the div. But no! He had his best chance, and now he has NO chance, what the fuck? Scared as fuck. Jones is gonna get flattened next time out.

Who'd you rather see him fight? After Glover, there is no one he hasn't beaten in the div, unless you wanna throw someone outside the top 10 at him... but you'd rather that than see him face Gus again... and not out of fear, but because Gus has no chance. fuck sakes. I loved Wanderlei 10 years ago, and still do, but i knew he had to rematch Rampage, as aware I was that he could lose.

Feed him to Glover.

Then make Gus vs. Glover to see who is the real LHW champ.

Is Jones taking a page out of Anderson "I fought with bruised ribs" Silva's book?

Cormier shouldn't be in the discussion until he proves that he can even weigh 205lbs, btw.

Gus's efforts in their fight getting downplayed by Jones's "70%" statement. Lame.

He says he was only fighting at 70% but his statement is 100% BS to me. Give Gus some respect.

Last edited:
I am still confused why its not a rematch right away....even after watching it again, I think Gus got robbed. Jones will never give up, and Gus did serious damage to him. If any fight deserves a rematch, it is this one. If you give maynard / edgar 3 fights back to back....why the fuck wouldn't you give Jones / Gus II instantly.

There is no need for a rematch.

Gus will never have a better opportunity to beat Jones than he just had.
Well, to be fair, Jones will never have a better opportunity to escape with his belt due to poor judging, so it evens out.

Feed him to Glover.

Then make Gus vs. Glover to see who is the real LHW champ.

Ya man, i like this.

Reminds me of the completely forgotten Machida Era. Remember when threads were about whether he could beat Brock and Carwin at the same time, or if he'd have to beat them consecutively?

Fuck, I liked Jones after this fight, too. but what a fucking goof. and what a corrupt sport to protect him from the only guy that's given him hell.

Yes, that is what he said to Helwani some minutes ago.

He is scared as fuck. Nike and Gatorade are scared as fuck. UFC is scared as fuck. REMATCH now.

[YT]rWAY2dtfFUw[/YT]

Weak shit here

... & no, it's not Bones concussion talking either.

Did he really say that?sounds very stupid.even I think Gus won the fight but there is no way jones is scared.there's gonna be a rematch for sure

Back