Jon Jones dont want rematch because "I was only fighting at 70%"

He changed his mind on whether he thought Gusta or the next top contender deserved the next fight but said if the UFC asked he'd be open to either option.

Yeah, that really sounds like he's scared.

Basically he said he is scared. The whole turn around in rethoric of a rematch by Dana the last days also means that they have talked and come togheter and think that it would not be best for goldenboy Jones. Because he will lose.

Hey, honestly happy that you guys are on board to the truth. There will always be some fucker saying that Jones was at 70%, and won easy, or whatever, but the truth is clear as day -

Jones got a lucky decision, was surprised, had thought he had lost, was humble even.. and in the days since, has rationalized with himself, and his yes men, that he really won, and that it wasn't hard, and that Gus doesn't deserve a rematch.

The fact that Dana doesn't want one either, even though its a money maker shows who the prize horse is, and shows that they are all afraid that Gus will beat him worse next time, and also it shws that they picked Gus as a guy who had no chance, and they likely wanted to prove that Jones could beat someone his own size, which he did not.

Jones must be having daily affirmations in the mirror, ala Stuart Smalley.

Yes - Jones is scared, which is fantastic, because it means Gus is in his head, and eventually Gus will get a rematch, and Jones will be at a disadvantage mentally.

The only roadblock I see is that Gus is still beatable as fuck by a high-end freestyle wrestler with a great top game.

If Jones' confidence is shattered, maybe Glover will just knock his fucking head off, and do us all a favor.

There is no need for a rematch.

Gus will never have a better opportunity to beat Jones than he just had.

That video didn't do a good job, if the intention was to make Gus look good against Jones...

Jones knows, and he's scared.
jon-jones-bones-knows-shirt.jpg

alexander-gustafsson-jon-jones-ufc-165-700x357.jpg
1379826430000-USP-MMA-UFC-165-Jones-vs-Gustafsson.jpg

Damn. Jones used to be my favorite fighter...

Now i think of him as the biggest coward of all the champions.

Maybe Jones just got hit in the head so many times he forgot how many times he got hit in the head?

Whatever. He won a close decision, and it's not a robbery but to me was not correct either. I thought I was going to be able to respect a humbled and appreciative Jones.... but his attitude has returned quickly. And now that he's been somewhat exposed by a linear-style fighter his size, there's some concern his in-cage skill is as good as the Zuffa hype machine wanted it to seem.

No disrespect to Gus, who came in with a good plan and fought very hard... but he beat up Jones with only boxing and basic Greco-TDD as compared to what we thought would have to beat Jones: A all-round mythical badass.

Thats what all the Machida fans said before the second Shogun fight...

Basically he said he is scared. The whole turn around in rethoric of a rematch by Dana the last days also means that they have talked and come togheter and think that it would not be best for goldenboy Jones. Because he will lose.
You're just making shit up

He doesn't need a better one... he just needs to be locked in the cage with Jones again.

Back