Jon Jones dont want rematch because "I was only fighting at 70%"

Gus should come out and say he was only fighting at 30%, and then sit back and wait for the response.

Gus made me a fan with that fight. What durability, what a warrior.

Dana White is already downplaying a rematch, the financial loss if Jones losses would be huge. Jones won the first fight, but now he knows he can lose. If that elbow didn't land in the 4th he wouldn't be champ.

Just when you think he's won you round by showing heart and grit in the ring he goes and opens his mouth and ruins it.
Little Jay Jay sounds like he's running scurred. Alex finishes him in the rematch.
War Mauler

Jones knows, and he's scared.

This is the first time someone has actually pushed Jon in a fight and he's trying to figure out how to process it. As someone else said, he's had his confidence cracked. I still think he's a better fighter than Gus, but if Gus comes at him hard in a rematch and starts having some good moments against Jon.....basically, I think JJ is beatable now. I didn't think that before Saturday night.

Barnett touched upon this in his podcast with Rogan.

Dude.. Rematch... He doesn't want to get KTFO and i don't blame him.. BUT the fans want this shit, bring it on Dana yeaaaa! :D

If you want to say your the best then prove it and face your fears Jones!

Gus should come out and say he was only fighting at 30%, and then sit back and wait for the response.

That would be funny if Gus did that. I'd like to see how Jones would react to it.

Admits it was by far the toughest fight of his career, gets busted up and has to stay in the hospital.

Few days later, doesn't want a rematch because he claims he was only fighting at 70% and completely discredits his opponents performance.

We assumed this fight had humbled him, and in a few days he is back in arrogant mode.

C'mon son. C'mon son.

Anyways, really a sore loser-ish thing for Jon to say even if its true.

LoL at him being scared. He said he would fight whoever the ufc wants him to fight. I for one would like to see glover get the next shot. I love how much jones gets under everyone skin on this board. Why not have gus fight cormier for the next shot?

Dana White is already downplaying a rematch, the financial loss if Jones losses would be huge. Jones won the first fight, but now he knows he can lose. If that elbow didn't land in the 4th he wouldn't be champ.

DUde can you please explain how you thought jones won the 1st fight

im not starting anything im just intrested

Yeah cause jones has ducked everyone and always taken the easy road..

Admits it was by far the toughest fight of his career, gets busted up and has to stay in the hospital.

Few days later, doesn't want a rematch because he claims he was only fighting at 70% and completely discredits his opponents performance.

We assumed this fight had humbled him, and in a few days he is back in arrogant mode.

C'mon son. C'mon son.

Seriously.... it takes away a lot of what I gained in respect for his character (outside of the cage).

I thought it was a bit dismissive when he said "I've been asking for a dog fight for a long time." Which seemed to infer that he felt nobody was at his level, but even those who do well are just trying to drag him down to their level..... but I assumed I was just being unfair to him because I disliked his outside-the-octagon attitude. Now it seems like I was probably right to **** a brow at it.

LoL at him being scared. He said he would fight whoever the ufc wants him to fight. I for one would like to see glover get the next shot. I love how much jones gets under everyone skin on this board. Why not have gus fight cormier for the next shot?

He is scared because he only won because the judges are idiots and because he landed a desperate elbow in the last 30 seconds in the 4th round.

Jones has had his confidence cracked.

It is not broken, but it could be in his next fight if his opponent can put some serious pressure on him.

Talk is cheap as they say. 70%? sounds like fictional story to me.

hopefully comier will break his confidence

Back