Elections Joe Biden pervert accusations

Joe Biden is a creep. Way too touchy-feely.

When Trump said "Grab 'em by the pussy" Joe, it was a figure of speech.

This is creepy but what I find interesting is that there hasn't been a peep about this videos since the last election... hmm wonder why that is...

The videos are certainly real, if that's what you mean. It's old news. Biden is creepy as shit.

I guess now that it's getting down to the nitty gritty though, shit is getting real and the Twitter twats have have their knives out.
I think he’s just one of those handsy people honestly. Could be wrong but there’d be hundreds of stories

The real problem is the kids coming up and touching Joe. They’d be at the pool, and he gotz hairy legs, and wet, so they run their hands up his legs, and that’s how he found out about cockroaches.

Trump vs Biden now. We need the LULZ America.

Well according to much of the left Trump is a pedo for letting his daughter sit on his lap so if we follow their logic Biden is disqualified.

So how is he running?

The real problem is the kids coming up and touching Joe. They’d be at the pool, and he gotz hairy legs, and wet, so they run their hands up his legs, and that’s how he found out about cockroaches.

Trump vs Biden now. We need the LULZ America.

I think Trump vs Pocahontas would be funnier. He'd light her up so bad. Plus I don't think she can get through a series of debates without fucking it up really bad lol.

I think Trump vs Pocahontas would be funnier. He'd light her up so bad. Plus I don't think she can get through a series of debates without fucking it up really bad lol.

Two senile old men yelling at each other is great tv,

A white man murdering an indigenous woman, not so much.

I think he’s just one of those handsy people honestly. Could be wrong but there’d be hundreds of stories

There is too much video evidence of him being creepy beyond old grandpa standards. You can't use that excuse when you're on tape literally groping a little girl's chest. There is so much video of him being really creepy towards children that I'm not willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

People [on both sides] dismissing it as a handsy grandpa situation is why he hasn't been completely deleted from the race. I'm not one of those "vote blue no matter who" types, and I will not vote for Biden.

Well according to much of the left Trump is a pedo for letting his daughter sit on his lap so if we follow their logic Biden is disqualified.

So how is he running?

I mean, Trump also said he'd date his daughter if she wasn't his daughter. That's basically code for "I'd fuck my daughter if I had the chance to get away with it".

Both are scum. Does it surprise you that a leftist is saying that?

There is too much video evidence of him being creepy beyond old grandpa standards. You can't use that excuse when you're on tape literally groping a little girl's chest. There is so much video of him being really creepy towards children that I'm not willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

People [on both sides] dismissing it as a handsy grandpa situation is why he hasn't been completely deleted from the race. I'm not one of those "vote blue no matter who" types, and I will not vote for Biden.

I mean, Trump also said he'd date his daughter if she wasn't his daughter. That's basically code for "I'd fuck my daughter if I had the chance to get away with it".

Trump was bragging about his daughters profile. Beautiful, smart, Rich etc. Yea he said it in a fucked up way, but this whole he'd fuck his daughter thing is bullshit.

Newsflash!! He raised a totally well adjusted intelligent executive daughter who loves her father and maintains a relationship with him. That's not compatible with a Trump=Pedo/incest theory.

Psychologists have already debunked the Trump is an X, Y, or Z propaganda by pointing out how he's been able to maintain strong relationships with his kids and even his X wife defended him at times when attacked politically.

I'm not saying he's an all out pedophile with a dungeon in his house or anything, but his fondling, hair smelling, whispering, etc, goes a little beyond general affection of a sweet old man. It's at the very least, weird and creepy. Even if he was only doing it to grown women, it would be line stepping, and he has had a few complaints about it. With the children though, it's just fucking creepy.

"Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father... ,"

giphy.gif

Trump was bragging about his daughters profile. Beautiful, smart, Rich etc. Yea he said it in a fucked up way, but this whole he'd fuck his daughter thing is bullshit.

Newsflash!! He raised a totally well adjusted intelligent executive daughter who loves her father and maintains a relationship with him. That's not compatible with a Trump=Pedo/incest theory.

Psychologists have already debunked the Trump is an X, Y, or Z propaganda by pointing out how he's been able to maintain strong relationships with his kids and even his X wife defended him at times when attacked politically.

Get real, bud.

He has made a bunch of comments on her body. He was perfectly fine with Stern calling her a "piece of ass" and discussed her breasts. What kind of father does that?

Do you have kids? A daughter? If so, would you be comfortable discussing her body with other men?

I don't have kids but I imagine I'd be disgusted. Those are straight up fighting words. I know Stern is a shock jock, but if some old dude started talking to me about my [hypothetical] daughter's breasts, I'd be disgusted, enraged, and likely to hit him. I wouldn't entertain the conversation. What kind of father would?

As far as Ivanka defending him, she actually said she found the comments "disgusting", and that she was bothered by it until the stories were "discredited". But they weren't discredited. They're on tape.

The way he has commented on his daughter's body and saying "if Ivanka weren't daughter, perhaps I would be dating her" is creepy as fuck. Fathers don't talk about their daughters that way. It's disgusting behavior.

It's wild how people can take emails out of context about walnut sauce and pasta, but completely shrug off Trump's comments. About his daughter, about women, about teen beauty pageant contestants.

WVikb4i.gif

Get real, bud.

He has made a bunch of comments on her body. He was perfectly fine with Stern calling her a "piece of ass" and discussed her breasts. What kind of father does that?

Do you have kids? A daughter? If so, would you be comfortable discussing her body with other men?

I don't have kids but I imagine I'd be disgusted. Those are straight up fighting words. I know Stern is a shock jock, but if some old dude started talking to me about my [hypothetical] daughter's breasts, I'd be disgusted, enraged, and likely to hit him. I wouldn't entertain the conversation. What kind of father would?

As far as Ivanka defending him, she actually said she found the comments "disgusting", and that she was bothered by it until the stories were "discredited". But they weren't discredited. They're on tape.

The way he has commented on his daughter's body and saying "if Ivanka weren't daughter, perhaps I would be dating her" is creepy as fuck. Fathers don't talk about their daughters that way. It's disgusting behavior.

It's wild how people can take emails out of context about walnut sauce and pasta, but completely shrug off Trump's comments. About his daughter, about women, about teen beauty pageant contestants.

WVikb4i.gif

You're making an emotional argument pulling the whole "what if it was your daughter" schtick.

Trump is a guy who comes from a culture that appraises the looks of women. He loves women, that's why he raised good daughters.

Stern has 20 million viewers something like that, his show has been huge and widely accepted for decades and he has always objectified women who want to make money and launch a career.

It makes perfect sense for Trump who was exploiting Sterns platform to play ball with Sterns antics.

Ivanka Trump is absolutely stunning if you hadn't noticed, and men talk about how she looks. Let's not be male feminists here and pretend that's not normal.

You're making an emotional argument pulling the whole "what if it was your daughter" schtick.

Trump is a guy who comes from a culture that appraises the looks of women. He loves women, that's why he raised good daughters.

Stern has 20 million viewers something like that, his show has been huge and widely accepted for decades and he has always objectified women who want to make money and launch a career.

It makes perfect sense for Trump who was exploiting Sterns platform to play ball with Sterns antics.

Ivanka Trump is absolutely stunning if you hadn't noticed, and men talk about how she looks. Let's not be male feminists here and pretend that's not normal.

It's perfectly normal for men to look at and admire beautiful women.

But you're pretending like it's perfectly normal to sexually objectify your own daughter.

You can spin it and twist and turn it all you want, but it is what it is.

It's perfectly normal for men to look at and admire beautiful women.

But you're pretending like it's perfectly normal to sexually objectify your own daughter.

You can spin it and twist and turn it all you want, but it is what it is.

Trump has elevated his daughter to executive in the Trump Corp before he put her on prison and criminal justice reform. She's not being objectified.

Trump played along with male banter, that's it.

He respects Evanka and has shown that by giving her so much responsibility and authority.

Considering what the Left was able to make out of Trump saying he'd date Ivanka if she wasn't his daughter, it's ridiculous how they try to brush off Biden's actions. He is literally on tape sexually assaulting little girls. Please just picture if they had ONE piece of video tape of President Trump doing the same thing to a little girl. You'd better believe CNN and the Left would be using that as their de facto evidence that Trump is a pedophile and shouldn't be President. Posters on this board would swear by it as well. But since it's Biden, he gets a pass? Not a chance.

Back