Elections Joe Biden pervert accusations

Do you think this is real? It looks real to me. It's been retweeted a lot but you never see this covered. I wonder what the deal is?

Of course it is real. You are watching it with your own eyes.

Also, some coincidences surrounding the Earl Bradley case in Delaware.

Last edited:
That is so fucking gross.

ugh. Jesus Christ eh.
I am beside myself trying to figure out how it is that the Democratic party not only nominated him, but he got full endorsements from everyone of note. It should really tell you something. These people know who Joe Biden really is and do not care.

Of course it is real. You are watching it with your own eyes.

Also, some coincidences surrounding the Earl Bradley case in Delaware.

He's a sick fuck.

Not sure if dems will switch him to a someone else to get like a surprise come from the behind effect. Biden sure would like to come from behind in that footage.

Sanders endorsed this..

EVgZiKPX0AERI74

What does Trump have to do with this thread? This thread is about Biden.

Come on bro, you cant be this naive right? Every Trump thread turns into either an Obama or Hillary thread and now youre saying we should focus on the thread topic? It's another "do as I say not as I do" from the Right. You guys are too funny and hypocritical yet dont seem to see it lol

Come on bro, you cant be this naive right? Every Trump thread turns into either an Obama or Hillary thread and now youre saying we should focus on the thread topic? It's another "do as I say not as I do" from the Right. You guys are too funny and hypocritical yet dont seem to see it lol

The truth of her claims is in no way tied to truth of claims against Trump.

The truth of her claims is in no way tied to truth of claims against Trump.

Show me where did I say that? I said that Trump is accused of shit like this yet the right always have their big book of excuses for what he does. When it is someone else who does this shit they are guilty until proven innocent.

Back