Elections Joe Biden pervert accusations

Aegon Spengler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Do you think this is real? It looks real to me. It's been retweeted a lot but you never see this covered. I wonder what the deal is?

Seeing him around girls on camera is gross enough, I can't imagine what he's like behind closed doors.

there should be a predator bowl

Trump vs. Biden.

Has OP been living in a cave for the last year?

The videos are certainly real, if that's what you mean. It's old news. Biden is creepy as shit.

I guess now that it's getting down to the nitty gritty though, shit is getting real and the Twitter twats have have their knives out.

Dude his right hand is creeping down that little girl's boob on the 2nd video.... WTF is wrong with this guy

Dude his right hand is creeping down that little girl's boob on the 2nd video.... WTF is wrong with this guy

He knows she just wants to caress the hair on his legs

Last edited:
Yeah that’s creepy.

Meh, that's your dem nominee, lefties. Good luck with all that. The most electable of the bunch I guess, but I gotta say, you didn't set the bar real high this go-round. Maybe next time. See you in 5 years.

Meanwhile let's run segments about how much Bernie disrespects women because of something Warren said he told her despite multiple pieces of evidence showing it's not something he would say and him denying it.

Priorities.

The videos are certainly real, if that's what you mean. It's old news. Biden is creepy as shit.

I guess now that it's getting down to the nitty gritty though, shit is getting real and the Twitter twats have have their knives out.
Oh watch the left form a circular firing squad from here on out. It's inevitable. Nobody has the lead and momentum to keep the others from trying. It's going to be a grand show. They can't help but eat their own. It's in their nature.

Meanwhile let's run segments about how much Bernie disrespects women because of something Warren said he told her despite multiple pieces of evidence showing it's not something he would say and him denying it.

Priorities.
I still can't believe how fucked up that was on CNN and Warren's part. A completely choreographed stunt meant to smear him in the days before and at the debate. Disgusting. Any Bernie supporter who would flip to her if she won the nomination (she won't, I think that has backfired) and vote for her in the general has no soul. Really anyone that would vote for her over Trump period should do a little self-reflection. She's that bad. Evil.

Oh watch the left form a circular firing squad from here on out. It's inevitable. Nobody has the lead and momentum to keep the others from trying. It's going to be a grand show. They can't help but eat their own. It's in their nature.

Like I said in another thread, leftists are child like in many ways. Look how this primary has turned into lord of the flies.

I had a private meeting with Joe in 2018 and he told me he gets a chub whenever he strokes a young girl's hair.

True story.

#Warren2020

I'm genuinely shocked that it took them this long, though. It's not like progressives were ever a big a fan of Biden. I would've thought these attacks would've came at the first sign of Biden being the front runner.

all that video evidence is just dirty smear tactics

<{outtahere}>

I still can't believe how fucked up that was on CNN and Warren's part. A completely choreographed stunt meant to smear him in the days before and at the debate. Disgusting. Any Bernie supporter who would flip to her if she won the nomination (she won't, I think that has backfired) and vote for her in the general has no soul. Really anyone that would vote for her over Trump period should do a little self-reflection. She's that bad. Evil.
Trump is equally slimey, I wouldn't vote for either.

Like I said in another thread, leftists are child like in many ways. Look how this primary has turned into lord of the flies.
That's kind of the whole point of a primary, to differentiate yourself from the other candidates. It's honestly been extremely civil. The Republican primary in 2015 was way more heated and petty.

Back