Elections Joe Biden pervert accusations

Dude his right hand is creeping down that little girl's boob on the 2nd video.... WTF is wrong with this guy
Dude she has no boobs and his hands aren't close to where they would eventually be .

The vids do look creepy though regardless

How are the kids parents okay with this creep fondling them?

Were you conscious during the 2016 Republican nominating process? Rubio accused Trump of having a small penis, Trump accused Cruz's father of assassinating President Kennedy, and Cruz accused Trump of being a pathological liar. Also that's only about 1/100th of the insanity from that cycle.
Selective memory or dishonesty is my guess , could go either way .

Biden is a creepy cunt and looks like he's borderline assaulting those girls. Why the fuck has nobody told him "maybe you should stop that creepy shit"?

If the dems pick Biden to run against Trump then they deserve to lose. As much as I think Trump is a disgusting pig who probably sexually assaulted women in the past, I wouldn't blame people for choosing not to vote for someone like Biden considering there's video of him acting in the most creepy way possible.

Trump has elevated his daughter to executive in the Trump Corp before he put her on prison and criminal justice reform. She's not being objectified.

Trump played along with male banter, that's it.

He respects Evanka and has shown that by giving her so much responsibility and authority.

"Played along with male banter" is a funny way to twist "discussed his own daughter's breasts on a radio show" and stating that he would date her, you know, if she wasn't his daughter.

No father talks about their daughter that way. It's gross, man. You looking past that because you love Trump is wild.

How hard is it to say "yo that's pretty fucking gross, but I still support his policy decisions". You can have your cake and eat it too.

"Played along with male banter" is a funny way to twist "discussed his own daughter's breasts on a radio show" and stating that he would date her, you know, if she wasn't his daughter.

No father talks about their daughter that way. It's gross, man. You looking past that because you love Trump is wild.

How hard is it to say "yo that's pretty fucking gross, but I still support his policy decisions". You can have your cake and eat it too.

Evanka's breasts are a major issue, if you hadn't noticed.

Whatever floats your boat bud.

Evanka's breasts are a major issue, if you hadn't noticed.

Whatever floats your boat bud.

I can't reason with a dude who feels like that's appropriate behavior.

Have a good day.

Get real, bud.

He has made a bunch of comments on her body. He was perfectly fine with Stern calling her a "piece of ass" and discussed her breasts. What kind of father does that?

Do you have kids? A daughter? If so, would you be comfortable discussing her body with other men?

I don't have kids but I imagine I'd be disgusted. Those are straight up fighting words. I know Stern is a shock jock, but if some old dude started talking to me about my [hypothetical] daughter's breasts, I'd be disgusted, enraged, and likely to hit him. I wouldn't entertain the conversation. What kind of father would?

As far as Ivanka defending him, she actually said she found the comments "disgusting", and that she was bothered by it until the stories were "discredited". But they weren't discredited. They're on tape.

The way he has commented on his daughter's body and saying "if Ivanka weren't daughter, perhaps I would be dating her" is creepy as fuck. Fathers don't talk about their daughters that way. It's disgusting behavior.

It's wild how people can take emails out of context about walnut sauce and pasta, but completely shrug off Trump's comments. About his daughter, about women, about teen beauty pageant contestants.

WVikb4i.gif
I don’t have kids is all you needed to post really

So is it or is it not appropriate to discuss your daughter with other men in that regard?
This is it
seriously you’ve got five more years of crying
make a thread about this and then responding to anyone who says who cares with the randy marsh this isn’t America speech

I mean, Trump also said he'd date his daughter if she wasn't his daughter. That's basically code for "I'd fuck my daughter if I had the chance to get away with it".

That's not basically code for that at all, but I can see how someone with severe brain damage from years of alcohol abuse might take it that way.

That's not basically code for that at all, but I can see how someone with severe brain damage from years of alcohol abuse might take it that way.

So he would abstain from sex with his daughter if he had the opportunity to date her?

OK. Get it started.

Post some videos of Trump doing anything close to what Biden has been caught doing.

I knew there would be a little bitch whining about a joke.

& of course it's you.

{<jimmies}

I knew there would be a little bitch whining about a joke.

& of course it's you.

{<jimmies}

So you admit it was just a joke and Biden is much worse than Trump.

Cool.

Try making your jokes funny in the future.

Back