Elections Joe Biden pervert accusations

So is it or is it not appropriate to discuss your daughter with other men in that regard?

These guys are cult members man. There is no way they can or will admit to any of this. Its pretty sick behaviour.

I'm not getting involved in one of your weird fantasies. Get counselling.

Wise advice from Trump, the man who publicly objectifies his own daughter and wishes he could find a loophole to fuck her.

Have a good day.

These guys are cult members man. There is no way they can or will admit to any of this. Its pretty sick behaviour.

It's fucking baffling to me.

These same dudes (if they have children) would start a whole thread raging if someone yelled "nice ass" at their daughter.

But Trump tryna slip his daughter the stump and the mental gymnastics get fucking wild.

10/10 stuck the landing, boys.

It's fucking baffling to me.

These same dudes (if they have children) would start a whole thread raging if someone yelled "nice ass" at their daughter.

But Trump tryna slip his daughter the stump and the mental gymnastics get fucking wild.

10/10 stuck the landing, boys.

Actually one of them ( I wont say who) defended allowing his wife to be smacked on the ass while defending the jogger who slapped that reporter on the ass recently.

Its a race to the bottom.

Google 'dry drunk.' Seek help.

Personal attacks, huh?

You know they don't hurt me, right? I'm very open about my problems despite the fact that unintelligent, over-opinionated people, such as yourself, will try to use it against me in place of anything regarding an actual reply.

Personal attacks, huh?

You know they don't hurt me, right? I'm very open about my problems despite the fact that unintelligent, over-opinionated people, such as yourself, will try to use it against me in place of anything regarding an actual reply.

It's not an attack. You say you have stopped drinking, but you're still the same bitter, angry guy you were before. You have experienced none of the thereputic effects of quitting drinking.

Serious alcoholics can't just put the plug in the jug, you need to work through the actual issues at the root of the drinking problem. That's what counselling is for.

Sitting around all day on the internet foaming over Trump isn't a healthy way to live, drunk or not.

Personal attacks, huh?

he resorts to personal attacks because even jokes hurt him.

<36>

I don't like biden but this is a non issue imo. Just some poor and inappropriate attempts at being affectionate. Doesn't seem sexual at all. Id expect a bunch of roy moore like stories to have surfaced if there was more to it.

Last edited:
It's not an attack. You say you have stopped drinking, but you're still the same bitter, angry guy you were before. You have experienced none of the thereputic effects of quitting drinking.

Serious alcoholics can't just put the plug in the jug, you need to work through the actual issues at the root of the drinking problem. That's what counselling is for.

Sitting around all day on the internet foaming over Trump isn't a healthy way to live, drunk or not.

See, this is taking a personal attack and pretending it was something more altruistic. You're not fooling anyone bud.

Dubs

Last edited:
See, this is taking a personal attack and pretending it was something more altruistic. You're not fooling anyone bud.

There's that paranoia again.

Sure. You don't need any counselling. You're special. You just quit drinking all by yourself.

And it's totally healthy to be this obsessed with this Trump/Ivanka incest fantasy that you bring up almost daily.

Freedom of speech gives you the right to belittle people for their personal problems but it also highlights just how low-moral and antipathic you are. If your goal is to try and get a rise out of someone online because he criticized a politician you like, then you need to re-examine yourself and your objectives.

There's that paranoia again.

Sure. You don't need any counselling. You're special. You just quit drinking all by yourself.

And it's totally healthy to be this obsessed with this Trump/Ivanka incest fantasy that you bring up almost daily.

Almost daily? Show me another thread from even the past week where it's been brought up.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

In the meantime, I'll remind you that this discourse started because another poster brought it up. Not me.

And nah, no paranoia. You even replied to another poster speculating about my sperm count. You're not being nice and trying to help me. You're being a prick and backtracking because you realize you might get slapped with some yellows for regarding posters the way you have in this thread.

Stick to your guns, coward.

Do you think this is real? It looks real to me. It's been retweeted a lot but you never see this covered. I wonder what the deal is?

Not pervert. Pedophile. The elite really are that despicable.

Not pervert. Pedophile. The elite really are that despicable.

I think that is too large a leap. Although I wouldn’t doubt many of the elite are extremely sick people. Especially the Koch brothers. They are the centre of this.

As for Biden, he hugs and kisses on basically all women. He did it to Hillary too.

Back