Elections Joe Biden pervert accusations

In the contest of “smells girls hair too much” and “moves on them like a bitch”, the winner certainly isn’t America.

Trump is equally slimey, I wouldn't vote for either.
Meh, I consider him the lesser of two evils against any of the dems, to be honest. But that's just me. SCOTUS is my main concern. So far, so good.

That's kind of the whole point of a primary, to differentiate yourself from the other candidates. It's honestly been extremely civil. The Republican primary in 2015 was way more heated and petty.

I don't think so. You had Harris accusing Biden of racism right out of the gate, which is far more heavy than anything Trump said about his opponents. Well, maybe not Ted Cruz. For the most part though, Trump just bullied the Republican field with charismatic quips, and whatnot. It might not have been quite the onslaught that Trump unleashed, but the Dem primaries have been a bit of a catfight nonetheless.

And now that it's getting serious, the claws are really coming out. Warren(of all people) just set the tone going forward.

Yeah he's a creepy old geezer, not unlike the president himself.

Do you think this is real? It looks real to me. It's been retweeted a lot but you never see this covered. I wonder what the deal is?

There is video evidence of his actions and the creeepy stories he tells about kids liking his leg hair ffs!

Meh, I consider him the lesser of two evils against any of the dems, to be honest. But that's just me. SCOTUS is my main concern. So far, so good.

Worried about Thomas or something? I’m kind of a fan of the 5/4 conservative majority right now. We still get what I consider common sense rulings like marriage equality. I think we’d still be fighting over the definition of marriage with a conservative super-majority.

Then again I’m getting older. Slower change in either direction is more my speed.

Worried about Thomas or something? I’m kind of a fan of the 5/4 conservative majority right now. We still get what I consider common sense rulings like marriage equality. I think we’d still be fighting over the definition of marriage with a conservative super-majority.

Then again I’m getting older. Slower change in either direction is more my speed.
A bit. But I'd like to see Amy Barrett replace RBG as well. I think you'd be surprised what they will leave alone as settled law. It would just be nice to know all this "woke" SJW BS isn't going to bleed into our criminal justice system and be legitimized. For me, anyway.

A bit. But I'd like to see Amy Barrett replace RBG as well. I think you'd be surprised what they will leave alone as settled law. It would just be nice to know all this "woke" SJW BS isn't going to bleed into our criminal justice system and be legitimized. For me, anyway.

Eh there’s no reason to believe that would be the case imo (anymore than believing a 6-3 majority would overturn Roe v. Wade, eh?). And even if it was, it’s still a conservative majority. That’s partly why I said I prefer the slight conservative majority though.

@PHATV i guess my point is that the SC battle was the last election and the GOP won big. I think we’ve got two terms or so to prioritize other things now. Considering the power the president wields, I think the SC nominations won’t be as big a deal for the next few years as much as other policy.

I still can't believe how fucked up that was on CNN and Warren's part. A completely choreographed stunt meant to smear him in the days before and at the debate. Disgusting. Any Bernie supporter who would flip to her if she won the nomination (she won't, I think that has backfired) and vote for her in the general has no soul. Really anyone that would vote for her over Trump period should do a little self-reflection. She's that bad. Evil.
It's not that it backfired, it was already a last-ditch effort to save her campaign that was already sinking. All this really did was eliminate the Bernie bros from turning up for Biden in the general.

what_year_is_it.jpg

October 2020, American populace Karaoke:

“We Didn’t Start The #MeToo, But We Yell It On Twitter, Cause We All Feel Bitter”

Disregard forcing that extra syllable in there.
source.gif

Meanwhile let's run segments about how much Bernie disrespects women because of something Warren said he told her despite multiple pieces of evidence showing it's not something he would say and him denying it.

Priorities.
Can we all finally agree that the media is very biased and pushes an agenda?

Meanwhile let's run segments about how much Bernie disrespects women because of something Warren said he told her despite multiple pieces of evidence showing it's not something he would say and him denying it.

Priorities.
Uh bro, CNN reported on that. So it must be true.

Meh, that's your dem nominee, lefties. Good luck with all that. The most electable of the bunch I guess, but I gotta say, you didn't set the bar real high this go-round. Maybe next time. See you in 5 years.

Don't worry, Andrew Yang going to upset everyone lol.

Like I said in another thread, leftists are child like in many ways. Look how this primary has turned into lord of the flies.
Were you conscious during the 2016 Republican nominating process? Rubio accused Trump of having a small penis, Trump accused Cruz's father of assassinating President Kennedy, and Cruz accused Trump of being a pathological liar. Also that's only about 1/100th of the insanity from that cycle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back