• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jiri Prochazka supporters enter here

AldoStillGoat

Yellow Card
Yellow Card
Reaction score
My 6'4 Sherdog brother and sisters, please join us in prayers to banish these witches and shaman that Alex has conjured against our friendly TRUE champion. He used his powers for evil last time to prevent our rightful champion from claiming the throne but alas his treachery has been revealed. We will need to band together in this vital time to send our positive energy to Jiri.

Repeat after me:

Father God in the name of Jesus Christ, we bind and break all witchcraft, curses, spells, and all
powers associated with it to help Jiri win the UFC Championship. Through the blood of the lamb Jesus Christ, we destroy the works of every
witch, warlock, wizard, sorcerer and all other powers of darkness. Through the blood of Jesus we
break all their powers including the influences of witchcraft, evil powers, spells, hexes, vexes, voodoo,
hoodoo, roots, potions or any such things off of Jiri, his family and all his future generations. Christ has
redeemed him and his family from the curse of the law that he may receive the blessings of Abraham.
Through the blood of Jesus Christ we also bind up and destroy all their spirit-guides, helps, and
shields of these workers of evil, and leave them without any strengths – stripped of their evil powers
and influence.

NINTCHDBPICT000769216533-1.jpg
images
vitor-belfort.jpg
_02pEVchKuuMhbBM.jpg

In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I come against the prince-ruling spirit and all spirit
guides. I come through the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, in the Name of Jesus. I paralyze you and
silence you, forbidding you from influencing or strengthening them (the witches or warlocks) in the
name of Jesus, right now!

Please Lord keep our Jiri safe and sound against spell casters. No forgay Jesus.

alex-pereira.png
images
323932725_1613749535730791_62421720226960320_n.jpeg
AdobeStock_184367030-900x900.jpeg

Jiri will win the UFC LHW Championship belt this Saturday!

My 6'4 Sherdog brother and sisters, please join us in prayers to banish these witches and shaman that Alex has conjured against our friendly TRUE champion. He used his powers for evil last time to prevent our rightful champion from claiming the throne but alas his treachery has been revealed. We will need to band together in this vital time to send our positive energy to Jiri.

Repeat after me:

Father God in the name of Jesus Christ, we bind and break all witchcraft, curses, spells, and all
powers associated with it to help Jiri win the UFC Championship. Through the blood of the lamb Jesus Christ, we destroy the works of every
witch, warlock, wizard, sorcerer and all other powers of darkness. Through the blood of Jesus we
break all their powers including the influences of witchcraft, evil powers, spells, hexes, vexes, voodoo,
hoodoo, roots, potions or any such things off of Jiri, his family and all his future generations. Christ has
redeemed him and his family from the curse of the law that he may receive the blessings of Abraham.
Through the blood of Jesus Christ we also bind up and destroy all their spirit-guides, helps, and
shields of these workers of evil, and leave them without any strengths – stripped of their evil powers
and influence.

NINTCHDBPICT000769216533-1.jpg
images
vitor-belfort.jpg
_02pEVchKuuMhbBM.jpg

In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I come against the prince-ruling spirit and all spirit
guides. I come through the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, in the Name of Jesus. I paralyze you and
silence you, forbidding you from influencing or strengthening them (the witches or warlocks) in the
name of Jesus, right now!

Please Lord keep our Jiri safe and sound against spell casters. No forgay Jesus.

alex-pereira.png
images
323932725_1613749535730791_62421720226960320_n.jpeg
AdobeStock_184367030-900x900.jpeg

Jiri will win the UFC LHW Championship belt this Saturday!
I had no idea Bryce Mitchell was a Sherdogger.

Gotta love Jiri - shoots from the hip, exciting fighter.

I'm relative trash at calling fights, be that as it may,I think Jiri's going to lose
(a bit of an issue with leg kicks, Pereira's the wrong guy to fight)

- of note; Adesanya has Jiri FTW and who knows Pereira better than Israel??

Last edited:
Back