Crime Jeffrey Epstein Dead

How do ya think Epstein died?

• Total voters
It's quite illogical, though, as I showed. Do better if you can.

You haven't done anything of the sort. I will take solace in that you've been forced to take the word of William Barr on this(a man you routinely call corrupt and compromised), to double down on your original stance.

You haven't done anything of the sort. I will take solace in that you've been forced to take the word of William Barr on this(a man you routinely call corrupt and compromised), to double down on your original stance.
Well, the problem with your statement about Barr, as I said to Pan, is that any hypothesis that would require his findings to be refuted is a de facto accusation against Barr of covering this up. I do see Barr as corrupt and compromised in terms of his belief in the power of the executive branch and especially in his extremely broad, almost unitary interpretation of presidential accountability.

But Barr lying about the video is a keystone of the position that Epstein was murdered (this means the theory crumbles if this is not true), and it's merely another piece of evidence supporting my position that he committed suicide.

Your job, if you want to propose that Epstein was murdered, is to defend your implication that Barr is lying about the video on the night of Epstein's death. Without that, you have nothing but funny feelings.

Wait a minute. I remember now. You worked craft services on Lethal Weapon.

hqdefault.jpg

pretty sure you're Gary Busey
That’s not Gary Busey, he’s not coherent enough

How many of these pedophile scum litter the halls of Washington? I wish I could be alive in 200 years to read how they explain all this historically.

Well, the problem with your statement about Barr, as I said to Pan, is that any hypothesis that would require his findings to be refuted is a de facto accusation against Barr of covering this up. I do see Barr as corrupt and compromised in terms of his belief in the power of the executive branch and especially in his extremely broad, almost unitary interpretation of presidential accountability.

But Barr lying about the video is a keystone of the position that Epstein was murdered (this means the theory crumbles if this is not true), and it's merely another piece of evidence supporting my position that he committed suicide.

Your job, if you want to propose that Epstein was murdered, is to defend your implication that Barr is lying about the video on the night of Epstein's death. Without that, you have nothing but funny feelings.

Barr didn't have to lie about the video. The video he saw is from outside the cellblock. Given the first suicide attempted was claimed by Epstein to be an assault by a cellmate, it follows that the second event also may have involved someone inside the cellblock.

Yeah this is boring now

We never interacted. But yes you did look bored. But healthy nonetheless.... I will always care for you Mr. Zapato Man...
Sorry to interject, but I've spent only a few years away from the forum since diving in in '07 until recently returning, and bah gawd, this conversation, happening in this thread... it's just good to be back haha!

Senri cares for us all.
I don't remember ever seeing a reason to doubt this.

I'm listening to the podcast (Truth and Lies) that is detailing as much as possible about Epstein.

I knew he had sex charges against minors turned to simple solicitation charges back in 2006, but never knew he was (as far as I know now), reported to the FBI and the NYPD all the way back in 1996. What the fuck.

I'm listening to the podcast (Truth and Lies) that is detailing as much as possible about Epstein.

I knew he had sex charges against minors turned to simple solicitation charges back in 2006, but never knew he was (as far as I know now), reported to the FBI and the NYPD all the way back in 1996. What the fuck.
Acosta in 2007: "Epstein belonged to intelligence"
Then when asked about it recently: "let's not go down that rabbit hole"
Really makes you think

Wouldn't a guy like Epstein, who had to have known that there are influential people who would like him dead, have put together a process by which information would be released in the event that he turned up dead? Why wouldn't he have anything in place to protect himself?

Wouldn't a guy like Epstein, who had to have known that there are influential people who would like him dead, have put together a process by which information would be released in the event that he turned up dead? Why wouldn't he have anything in place to protect himself?

That question has been on my mind too. It doesnt add up that there would not be a back up plan in the case of his getting caught.

His safety net was destroyed when he was indicted, and the possibility of another sweetheart deal was off the table. He was eliminated precisely because of the threat of sensitive info getting exposed. Even if he reached out to a third party to expose them, who would even want that responsibility? Who could he even trust to take his side over the government's, royalty, organized crime, and god knows who else? I don't think anyone is that noble. I doubt even Julian Assange would want that shit dumped on his lap.

He probably did. His family is suing and claiming he did not kill himself. Hiring independent investigators. It’s likely whoever killed him cleaned a bunch of what you described, up, but maybe not all of it. Who knows what they threatened as well

Hyoid break in a hanging in an older man is not very rare. This is something you can easily verify yourself.

Its Michael Baden. Not me. The video footage missing etc... looks sketchy as well

What really surprises me is @panamaican leaning toward murder when suicide suffices as an explanation, fits with all of the facts, and requires few if any assumptions (compared with the wavy gravy murder hypothesis that requires a lot of evidence that doesn't exist and is unlikely to exist). Probably the weakest sauce I've seen from you in my years posting in the WR. But anybody can be susceptible to CTs.
I thought @panamaican's response was reasonable. He was not jumping to conclusion but simply registering doubts.

Quite frankly I think not having doubts here is pretty crazy and dangerous. It gives gov't so much cover if the default position is 'just believe everything they tell you, lest you be accused of being a crazy Cter'.

This is arguably one of the most closed communities you could ever plan or imagine. There is a procedure for everything and closed circuit tv all over. Every procedure here was broken, and all the CT footage of not just the earlier suicide attempt but of this completed suicide is gone or does not exist.

Yes, yes, comedy or errors. Sure that is a possibility.

but the large amount of coincidences any one of which did not happen and there would be a lot of light of light on this. Do you agree that the more coincidences that are required, the more doubt there should be. I mean if I need 2 coincidences to pull something off unseen, fine. I need 6 then it starts to tip away from coincidence. I need 10 or more then it tips towards not likely a coincidence? Would you agree, even if you have tolerance for far more coincidences than others, that there is a line?

Hyoid break in a hanging in an older man is not very rare. This is something you can easily verify yourself.

The investigator hired by the family said otherwise. He said one break was common, two breaks very unusual and three breaks almost unheard of. There were three breaks to the hyoid bone.

He also stated that the rope burn on the neck was low on the neck which does not happen with hangings.

Back