Crime Jeffrey Epstein Dead

How do ya think Epstein died?

• Total voters
Their is a reason I keep saying Epstein and Soleimani didn't kill themselves.

Perhaps I am being too subtle.

MOSSAD killed both. They just used their US proxy.
At least with Soleimani there’s pictures and evidence out there.

with epstein its all been lost in a tragic boating accident

this should be a test.
if you believe the official version there is no doubt you are an absolute moron.

This I can agree with. Disable all surveillance cameras and set up alibis for the workers to take a "break". Enter the cell and have a nice chat with him on what the implications of his waking existence will have on his loved ones. Show recordings of your "colleagues" wining and dining with his family and friends lavishing them with gifts and opportunities to gain their admiration and trust... show clips of bonding between those that matter to him and escalate the sentiment, slowly progress the recordings towards the youthful purity of innocence as you augment the theme of dread and despair on the children of tomorrow. Whisper nice and softly close to his ears on what will become of them unless he does the right thing. Show your work of course on what the consequences will be if he is not beholden towards the adjudicator of his fate.

With enough of a push you can get someone to simply do anything.......

Jesus Christ I hope I never cross you.

We have met before...

Wait a minute. I remember now. You worked craft services on Lethal Weapon.

hqdefault.jpg

pretty sure you're Gary Busey

This shit is just comical at this point. How long before the prison guards involved "accidentally" fall from a rooftop?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51053205
As i've said from the start, a comical amount of bad decisions and errors could be the reason, so we should not jump to conclusions.

But as the amount of 'errors' or 'mistakes' pile up all of which are required or their could be evidence that exposes this it is certainly not crazy CT stuff to say this stinks to high heaven. Mathematically while it remains possible that just so many errors happened, it is starts to cross into implausible. Or at least you say the Occam's razor answer actually tilts towards "suicided" and not "suicide".

Necessary coincidental 'errors', or 'mistakes'...

- Decision to move a known suicidal high value defendant and witness out of the suicide watch area
- Decision to transfer out his Cell mate at the last minute to another facility despite the fact protocol requires suicide threat inmates to have a roommate
- Decision to not leave suicide proof sheets and materials in room
- Decision by guards not to do their normal rounds and look in on him, in his cell
- coincidence of no camera footage on the night of his death
- coincidence of "lost" camera footage in the weeks prior at first suicide attempt
-

I am probably missing a couple more but already that list is pretty crazy. If a single one of those does not happen this situation is drastically different in terms of outcome or what we know.

-

I’m inclined to believe they allowed a suicidal man to commit suicide more than committing murder directly. It’s the cleanest way to a mutual ending. Why kill him when you can just enable him to kill himself?
That is my belief as well.

But that leaves two avenues.

- Guards and inmates are happy to allow an inmate accused of pedophilia to "suicide". Many of these things could be tied simply to that. Everyone got out of the way.

- Powerful people directed guards, etc out of the way and cleaned all the obstacles.

The first one is not uncommon as a form of "prison justice".

That is my belief as well.

But that leaves two avenues.

- Guards and inmates are happy to allow an inmate accused of pedophilia to "suicide". Many of these things could be tied simply to that. Everyone got out of the way.

- Powerful people directed guards, etc out of the way and cleaned all the obstacles.

The first one is not uncommon as a form of "prison justice".

True. At this point I'm inclined to believe it goes pretty high at the prison itself - the footage going missing is just getting comical now. At that point I have to ask myself what they have to gain from such a bold move - I could understand a couple of guards going for vigilante justice but I have a hard time seeing the prison covering it up in that case (and not just throwing the guards under the bus).

Wait a minute. I remember now. You worked craft services on Lethal Weapon.

hqdefault.jpg

pretty sure you're Gary Busey

I wa.....see you a few times a year Mr. Zapato Man..... You are healthy....

Back