Crime Jeffrey Epstein Dead

How do ya think Epstein died?

• Total voters
America is such a Banana Republic when it comes to its prisons.

Just listen to anybody who has done serious time and you'll know what a joke the system is.

What's interesting to me now, if true, is them saying his legs were pale after the hanging. The legs would be purple and filled with blood at that point. You can see the post-death photos and his feet are white. The eyes bursting could be from the self strangulation due to hanging himself, but the legs? I dunno....

I've always been on the fence, but I never really figured it was "murder", per se. If I had a CT, it would be that Epstein and others paid the guards (and whoever controls the CCTV system, apparently. Could be the whole place.) off to allow someone to come in and get the job done. I don't think Epstein was willing to divulge all the information he had, and there are other powerful people with big connections to him.

It is weird that he attempted suicide, then a month later they put him back in a room with sheets/etc. and the two guards whose sole purpose and job was to watch him, vanished on the night of his death. Aaaand they lose video footage. It's just all super weird and too coincidental.
His previous cellmate also died from 'covid'. I think it's 100% obvious he was murdered. Look at the people he was associated with, the wealthiest and most powerful people in the world. We know this type of stuff happens, extremely wealthy people have the power to be above the law. I just can't see any reason why he wouldn't be murdered. Imagine Bill Gates, Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew and so many others (many super wealthy people not even known about publicly) going to jail for pedophilia, it's just not going to be allowed to happen.

His previous cellmate also died from 'covid'. I think it's 100% obvious he was murdered. Look at the people he was associated with, the wealthiest and most powerful people in the world. We know this type of stuff happens, extremely wealthy people have the power to be above the law. I just can't see any reason why he wouldn't be murdered. Imagine Bill Gates, Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew and so many others (many super wealthy people not even known about publicly) going to jail for pedophilia, it's just not going to be allowed to happen.
The big huge guy? He died?

The prison guards who slept and browsed the net while Epstein alleged killed himself escape jail time after making deal with prosecutor.

Epstein guards to skirt jail time in deal with prosecutors

The two Bureau of Prisons workers tasked with guarding Jeffrey Epstein the night he killed himself in a New York jail have admitted they falsified records, but they will skirt any time behind bars under a deal with federal prosecutors, authorities said Friday.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/05/21/epstein-guards-jail-deal-490249
--

More non accountability for LEOs and COs , unless ofcourse the whole story of them not paying attention is a huge lie meant to cover up Epstein's murder.

The prison guards who slept and browsed the net while Epstein alleged killed himself escape jail time after making deal with prosecutor.

The two Bureau of Prisons workers tasked with guarding Jeffrey Epstein the night he killed himself in a New York jail have admitted they falsified records, but they will skirt any time behind bars under a deal with federal prosecutors, authorities said Friday.

--

More non accountability for LEOs and COs , unless ofcourse the whole story of them not paying attention is a huge lie meant to cover up Epstein's murder.

Apparently there was an inmate who stated that Epstein had said that he would kill himself before the government could.

The now-dead inmate, who was the last guy around Epstein and transferred out of his cell a day before Epstein's death, said that the guards were constantly harassing Epstein.

It wouldn't surprise me if the prison was trying to make life as tough as possible for Epstein so that he would come to the inevitable conclusion. But of course, with the whole thing being covered up by those two goons, even murder isn't out of the realm of possibility.

--

Did you bother to read the article? They're overworked. People who get mandatory overtime usually fuck off because they're pissed about it. Also 3rd shift in a jail is boring as fuck. I know it's expected that you sit like a statue but if you've worked 60 hours already that week and you're just sitting in silence, you're not gonna be awake long.

Apparently there was an inmate who stated that Epstein had said that he would kill himself before the government could.

The now-dead inmate, who was the last guy around Epstein and transferred out of his cell a day before Epstein's death, said that the guards were constantly harassing Epstein.

It wouldn't surprise me if the prison was trying to make life as tough as possible for Epstein so that he would come to the inevitable conclusion. But of course, with the whole thing being covered up by those two goons, even murder isn't out of the realm of possibility.
That’s makes sense as well. Harangue him until he can’t take it and kill himself. Dude def had dirt on many people

btw prince Phillip was basically a salesman for a shady Luxembourg bank

Did you bother to read the article? They're overworked. People who get mandatory overtime usually fuck off because they're pissed about it. Also 3rd shift in a jail is boring as fuck. I know it's expected that you sit like a statue but if you've worked 60 hours already that week and you're just sitting in silence, you're not gonna be awake long.

They could have just refused.

looking at who voted that he killed himself, some of the biggest dumbasses posting in the war room are there.

Epstein is human excrement. A real scum bag. Deserved whatever death brings him. But no way he killed himself.

Epstein is human excrement. A real scum bag. Deserved whatever death brings him. But no way he killed himself.

Why not? It was downhill from there....either life in prison or he was gonna watch his back for the rest of his life.....he really had all the motivation in the world to kill himself.

Now did he? Who knows.....but somebody let him suicide IMO.....No way in fucking hell is the incompetence in this prison, just coincidence.

So yeah even if he kill himself...it's only because "they" let him do it....part of the plan most likely.

Last edited:
They could have just refused.
They’d be fired on the spot, most likely signed an agreement to work OT at a moment’s notice (i.e working 2nd shift and someone on 3rd called off, or out sick, you’re staying to cover.)

what are you gonna do? Decide “they can’t fire us all” and attempt to walk out of your OT?

Back