Crime Jeffrey Epstein Dead

How do ya think Epstein died?

• Total voters
2Iktuox.jpg

This really made me laugh out loud

A plea deal from what?

Who knows just yet? A plea deal here might mean they know the names behind it and they’re willing to let the guards off for their roles if they testify.

Looks like the conspiracy theories can now be laid to rest:

https://www.npr.org/2019/11/19/7807...icers-who-guarded-jeffrey-epstein-before-his-

The charges and relevant details are contained in the article.

LOL. The two fall guy guards are being charged. Time to move on folks! Case Closed!

I laughed out loud at this part

"According to the indictment, Thomas and Noel sat at their desks and browsed the Internet for furniture, motorcycle sales and sports news instead of monitoring Epstein in his cell, some 15 feet away in the Special Housing Unit"

LOL. The two fall guy guards are being charged. Time to move on folks! Case Closed!

"According to the indictment, Thomas and Noel sat at their desks and browsed the Internet for furniture, motorcycle sales and sports news instead of monitoring Epstein in his cell, some 15 feet away in the Special Housing Unit"

So, they were going to use their bribe money on motorcycles and furniture eh?

lost at 'conspiracy theories laid to rest'

you can't break your own hyoid bone in a prison cell...…...cmon son

imagine if they were on sherdog for sporting news

I need to learn how to browse while asleep. I can shitpost while resting.

Those 2 guards will be found in a cell with 6 shots to the back of the head due to suicide.

And underage girls by the looks of things.

Actually it doesn't look that way for Te
Trump.

He has a lifetime, decades of history pursuing women of appropriate age.

He likes the female form yes, but there is no evidence he gets off on youth.

Bill Clinton however, got his nob shined by a 20 year old lol, when he was in his 50s.

That's evidence.

I wonder why the two guards were offered a plea deal then?

Actually it doesn't look that way for Te
Trump.

He has a lifetime, decades of history pursuing women of appropriate age.

He likes the female form yes, but there is no evidence he gets off on youth.

Bill Clinton however, got his nob shined by a 20 year old lol, when he was in his 50s.

That's evidence.

That is decidedly NOT evidence of anything man.

I think Clinton is guilty but that isnt evidence.

This situation reminds me of the guy in Argentina a few years ago who had put together a case implicating President Kirchner in some kind of shenanigans, and just before he’s supposed to testify he blows his own brains out.

Those 2 guards will be found in a cell with 6 shots to the back of the head due to suicide.

lol. L oh motherfuckin’ L

You and jack savage aren’t going to get anyone to believe this Besides other DNC shills

On the basis that the video really does show all that then yeah, I agree. I'm not going to hold it against anyone if they find that tough to believe, but two dickheads simply not doing their jobs is a pretty simple and plausible explanation.

Back