Crime Jeffrey Epstein Dead

How do ya think Epstein died?

• Total voters
Agreed, but for a different reason. No amount of evidence can ever lay a conspiracy theory to rest. Fuck, we still have people pushing JFK CTs.
There's a unique bias with the nature of singular events involving several factors. People zone in on the result of the most unlikely factor, but at least something unlikely is found in the set of factors most of the time.

Dunno if it has a name. It's rampant in gambling though.

He attempted suicide at some point, and was put on suicide watch.

Are we to believe that he did not attempt suicide the first time, it was actually the first failed attempted murder? But he kept it a secret until they tried again?

Or are we to believe he tried to kill himself, failed, then was murdered?

I understand why people think this death is fishy, but I’d like to hear people be a little more specific on how they think this went down.

He attempted suicide at some point, and was put on suicide watch.

Are we to believe that he did not attempt suicide the first time, it was actually the first failed attempted murder?

Last I looked, evidence for his first supposed suicide attempt is paper thin... yet this claim is central to support his second, successful "suicide." So far, nobody has been able/willing to show any evidence of his supposed first suicide attempt when I've asked in this thread.

Last I looked, evidence for his first supposed suicide attempt is paper thin... yet this claim is central to support his second, successful "suicide." So far, nobody has been able/willing to show any evidence of his supposed first suicide attempt when I've asked in this thread.
And in fact, epstein/his lawyers claimed he was attacked, not that he attempted suicide.

But basically everything about this story is complete bullshit, so who knows

I understand why people think this death is fishy, but I’d like to hear people be a little more specific on how they think this went down.

The chester in the pompey seg got his wig split, then his cheeks busted by a sweeper while the co had the red light. Then a bagman, fresh from the wing ding and off his brake fluid, iced the chomo with a sheet in exchange for a ghetto penthouse.

pretty straight forward stuff.

The chester in the pompey seg got his wig split, then his cheeks busted by a sweeper while the co had the red light. Then a bagman, fresh from the wing ding and off his brake fluid, iced the chomo with a sheet in exchange for a ghetto penthouse.

So you're saying Chester Bennington WAS John Podesta's biological son??
tenor.gif

RIP Fedorable.
We about to get our first WR suicide.

Looks like the conspiracy theories can now be laid to rest:

The charges and relevant details are contained in the article.

LMAO

I wrote in the first Epstein death threat that they'll let the guards be the fall guys.

Isnt this prison supposed to be one of the most secure in the US?
And the guards don't check on him for 8hrs ?

That just makes it even more fishy.

If they wanted to shutdown all "Conspiracy theories", just release all second-by-second footage of Epstein's cell and the unit+Guards

Maybe he did commit suicide, and was encouraging to do so....
As in you can do it or we can have it done for you.

LMAO

I wrote in the first Epstein death threat that they'll let the guards be the fall guys.

Isnt this prison supposed to be one of the most secure in the US?
And the guards don't check on him for 8hrs ?

That just makes it even more fishy.

If they wanted to shutdown all "Conspiracy theories", just release all second-by-second footage of Epstein's cell and the unit+Guards
The cameras stopped working for the 20 mins during which he hanged himself.

According to the Justice Department and the indictment, nobody entered Epstein's cell that night, confirmed by video. Unless Bill Barr (and every single person with access to that evidence) is suddenly covering for Killary, I'm not sure where CTers are supposed to take that one.

According to the Justice Department and the indictment, nobody entered Epstein's cell that night, confirmed by video. Unless Bill Barr (and every single person with access to that evidence) is suddenly covering for Killary, I'm not sure where CTers are supposed to take that one.

Confirmed by the video that wasn't working?

I see you two aren't exactly "readers"

Nothing to see here folks! Case is laid to rest. I read that it was. The 'official narrative' is good enough for me. You guys and your CT's!

Back